Esteemed Contributor

If you want to see a picture of Buddy, you can go to Tunica Humane Society Facebook page. You need to be prepared because the picture of his face is horrifying. It just makes you want to take justice in your own hands. That poor innocent dog did nothing for such cruelty.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for Buddy that he makes a full recovery and will find his forever home as soon as he's able.

Honored Contributor

I am saying prayers for {{{{{Buddy}}}}}

and those who are caring for him.

💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Prayers for Buddy being sent.  God bless.

Respected Contributor

I'm praying to God and to St. Francis of Assisi, patron saint of animals, to help Buddy survive and be loved and adopted.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Prayers for you, Buddy. I can't believe how cruel some people are. I don't care how old that kid is, he should be locked up.

They need to give that kid mental help and not have him let loose.

Respected Contributor

Agree, agree, agree.  The kid is a monster.  Also, I'm making an educated guess that he has done terrible things to other animals, maybe even younger children.  This time he got caught.  He should receive punishment and his parents should be held finacially accountable, and accountable for serious intervention for the mental health of this kid.  Another educated guess: the parents are neglecting this kid.  In today's world, my guess is that they are living in a drug-induced world of their own and are not interested in parenting this kid.  I wonder how many other kids there are in the family. 

Respected Contributor

I KNEW at 12 what was right and what was wrong. I would never, ever hurt any of my kitties or anyone else's pets in this way. Never. Ever. 

This "kid" needs to be responsible for what he did.

Valued Contributor

How I'd like to get my hands on that "little" monster and suffer no repercussions for what I'd do to him.  

I know some will disagree, but to me, 12 is not a baby and knows right from wrong.  It's awful to just let him get away with what he did.  Does he have mental problems?  Probably,and that should be looked into.  Or maybe he is just a mean, cruel little you know what.  In any event, it's a crime that he is not being punished for what he did to that poor little guy.

I pray Buddy recovers well, gets adopted into a great home and has a wonderful life.

Valued Contributor

I meant to add that, even if he is under 12, no excuse for no punishment.