Esteemed Contributor

Please pray for my girl Melanie

Your prayers helped so much last time she had a mass and it was benign.

She stopped eating yesterday.  The vet found a mass on the side of her left tongue.  He gave her all the necessary meds to treat the inflamation, and pain if it is an infecfion, but he said it might be oral cancsr.

I have just sat here since I got the news praying it is an infection. I hope the meds work to make her comfortable and be able to eat.  She is my family and I have been praying for hours.  I know prayers work.  Thank you.  She is my life.  I,m not young anymore and she has made life worth while.  Such a sweet girl, never a problem.  We do everything together.  People see her and love to pet her.  Even young people come to me and say, "I love your dog".  I am very elderly, so not much of a support group is ,left in my life

I won,t let her suffer, I don,t think I can live without her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please pray for my girl Melanie

Thinking only good thoughts for you and your girl melanie 

Respected Contributor

I'm sending good thoughts and prayers that Melanie will be OK.  I am a dog and cat Mom and there is nothing like their unconditional love.  Please keep us posted and take care.   Heart

Frequent Contributor

• All my deepest prayers for your little one Melanie.  Along with that comes sincere hugs and kisses to both of you.
Valued Contributor

@qvcaddition, you and Melanie are on my prayer list, healing for her and strength and peace of mind for you. Our pets truly are members of our family. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition  I am sending prayers for both you and Melanie.  I hope that it is just an infection that can easily be treated, and I look forward to your posting some good news next week.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition  You are a good mom to her.  I too will pray for her along with the others.  

Be strong, this is when our little fur babies need us the most. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

In my prayers.  I know how you feel.  My dog is my companion and I  "need" her and love her.   I'm sure you feel the same about Melanie.   

Valued Contributor

What a terrible time for you and Melanie. Please keep updating w/the results of treament. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank all of you for your prayers.   She just started bleeding from the mouth, so I might take her to the ER.   My vet is gone for the day.