Trusted Contributor

Re: Please pray for my girl Melanie

This is just the saddest thing. I have read a lot on here about our precious Fur Babies but yours just really touched me. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. I will pray for  Melanie and please let us know how she is doing. 

Respected Contributor

I will be praying for you both!

Trusted Contributor

Prayers do work, & I will pray for you & Melanie!

Esteemed Contributor

Again, Thank all of you so very very much for your prayers.  I know there are many people here who really care for their fur babies.  You have all gone through this sorrow.  Prayers have tremendous power, so from the bottom of my heart, Melanie and I Thank you.

The bleeding was just once, so I didn,t go to the ER.   I have been giving her water all day through a syringe.

At about 7 this evening, the meds might have started working and she ate all her food.  She doesn,t eat dry food, just wet with vegatables.  I also added water to this.  

We both fell asleep at 8 ,  got up at 11 and in bed  now side by side.  

A biopsy will be done next Friday.  I guess the Dr. Wants to see if it shrinks and the inflamation is gone. He is not in Monday, but another Dr. Will check her tongue.

Melanie is a rescue, but she saved my life literally.  God Bless all of you special people.  II will keep you informed

Respected Contributor

You both are in my prayers that all will work out well. I understand your true love for your friend and companion as I feel the same for my cats. I find they've been better friends and companions then a lot of people I've known in my life and it would be very lonely without them. Bless you both.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 

@catter70 wrote:

You both are in my prayers that all will work out well. I understand your true love for your friend and companion as I feel the same for my cats. I find they've been better friends and companions then a lot of people I've known in my life and it would be very lonely without them. Bless you both.

You are so right.   They love unconditionally.  Thank you.  I also pray you have many years with your best friends.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

@Lucylu12 wrote:

This is just the saddest thing. I have read a lot on here about our precious Fur Babies but yours just really touched me. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. I will pray for  Melanie and please let us know how she is doing. 

Thank you.  I will keep posted.  Tomorrow one doctor who is in for my Dr. And then Friday my Mellies Dr

I live in Sonoma County and her Dr. Grant Patrick has won many awards as the best in Sonoma County.  When I got Mellie, the groomer recommended him.  I live miles from his office, but I travel there because he really cares for the animals.  Between God, the prayers here and a good vet, Mellie and I are lucky to have this on our side.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition 

I'm with the both of you in spirit and am

sending out tons of special prayers and

positive energy to your beloved girl and

tons of love filled comfort hugs as well.

(((((HeartQVCADDICTION & MELANIEHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for your sweet Melanie @qvcaddition   

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Lucylu12 

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Thank you.  I will keep posted.  Tomorrow one doctor who is in for my Dr. And then Friday my Mellies Dr

I live in Sonoma County and her Dr. Grant Patrick has won many awards as the best in Sonoma County.  When I got Mellie, the groomer recommended him.  I live miles from his office, but I travel there because he really cares for the animals.  Between God, the prayers here and a good vet, Mellie and I are lucky to have this on our side.

🙏