Respected Contributor

...that I really love my little Himalayan kitty, Missy. She's 18 years old and she's just so darned sweet...and a real character, too. She yowls to tell us when she's going to eat, then lets us know she's finished, then when she's going to use her litter box, and when she's done.

She also yells at us to pour water on the floor of our shower, which is where she prefers to drink.

She's so warm and furry and sleeps with me every night. Like I said, she's old and I'm making all the time with her I can because I'll miss her so much when she's not with us any more.

Respected Contributor

What a sweet post. I hope you have much longer with Missy. I love cats but I'm incredibly allergic so I can't have one. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

What a sweet post. I hope you have much longer with Missy. I love cats but I'm incredibly allergic so I can't have one. 

Would you like to be a virtual auntie?

Valued Contributor

I know just how you feel.  I love my kitty to pieces and he sleeps wrapped cuddled up to me at night.   He's 13.  I hope we both have much more time with our precious ones.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I would 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I would 😊 

Done! you are now Missy's Auntie! :-)

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I would 😊 

Done! you are now Missy's Auntie! :-)

Give Missy a hug and kiss from Auntie A. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I absolutely will! And I'll tell her when they're from you. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

I know exactly what you mean!!

I have three Himmy girls and a little shaded silver persian girl who all curl up with me on the bed.  They are big soft, warm furballs and are so very precious to me.  My girls will wake me in the morning by licking my face or kneading on my head.  

I also have two boy tabby cats--one grey (almost 16 years old and getting chemotherapy) and one orange.

My cats, dogs and parakeets are the light of my life!  (and DH, too, of course)

Respected Contributor

How are you and your dh able to find room in your bed for the 2 of you? Cat LOL