Respected Contributor

Re: CUTE SUBARU DOG COMMERCIAL

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I could watch these Subaru commercials all day.  LOL

I just saw one last night that is new to me.  The dogs are driving on the highway and a semi-truck comes along.  The dog in the back seat is making a motion with his paw to get the truck driver to blow the horn.  LOL 

Does it get any cuter than that?  The bulldog driving the semi trailer pulling the horn for the little pup in the pup seat in back.  Mom and Dad dogs in the front seat.  So darn cute.

I've just been seeing this commercial the past couple weeks or so.  These Subaru commercials are the best on TV imo.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The first time Ive seen this Subaru commercial featuring the Barkley family.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIX9DTenPo

Very cute!

Valued Contributor

@threecees wrote:

They are adorableHeart

download (9).jpgdownload (10).jpg

Precious!

Valued Contributor

I love all the Subaru dog commercials.  Those are the only ones I don't fast-forward through and usually actually rewind to watch again once or twice more.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just saw one last night that is new to me.  The dogs are driving on the highway and a semi-truck comes along.  The dog in the back seat is making a motion with his paw to get the truck driver to blow the horn.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva    This one tickles me because this is a stunt my son pulled more than once when we were driving on the freeway.  I'd nearly jump out of my skin when the semi driver hit that air horn right beside me.. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

To me the one with big rig truck is being signaled by the pup in the back seat to move over, not to blow the horn. The reason why I say that is b/c at the end of the commercial you can hear the pup say "Thank you...oooo" (a little howl)...it's so cute.

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Does it get any cuter than that?  The bulldog driving the semi trailer pulling the horn for the little pup in the pup seat in back.  Mom and Dad dogs in the front seat.  So darn cute.

I've just been seeing this commercial the past couple weeks or so.  These Subaru commercials are the best on TV imo.

I totally agree!!!

Respected Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I love all the Subaru dog commercials.  Those are the only ones I don't fast-forward through and usually actually rewind to watch again once or twice more.   

me too.