Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I was just wondering how Ava is doing? I miss your daily updates. Hope all is well.

@elated   Ava is doing well.  She never has acted like she didn't feel good.  She just kept losing hair.  I'm still waiting for the results of her blood test for hypothyroidism.  The Vet said the lab was so backed up due to Covid that it could take up to two weeks.  I think it will be the end of the week before I hear from her.  

I'm very anxious to find out what this is and get started with her treatment.  Thank you for asking about her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Just checking to see how things are going. I hope the lab results will come soon. Please keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@NickNack 

Just checking to see how things are going. I hope the lab results will come soon. Please keep us posted.

@Silver Lining   Thanks for checking on Ava.  My Vet called me yesterday and said that she had checked on Ava's lab results, and they still aren't in.  I really hope they'll be back tomorrow.  That will be two weeks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Seems like a lot of things have slowed down these days. Having fewer employees or less supplies could create delays. Hopefully, your vet will get the results tomorrow. Fingers crossed for good news. Take care.