Valued Contributor

A quick update on the fuzzies...

[ Edited ]

We  are home and healing 4 little ones  .  Cones on hesd eye drops ointments,shots ..Oh my! Busy with flat faced little ones,difficult eating and drinking with the cones on.I will be back tomorrow morning to fill you all in on our surgeries and the future.Most importantly thank each of our special friends here for prayer and support ..We love you,you are part of our family...It is a deep feeling of love we gather here..Lucy snd Ethel will join our little crew for good..Life is strange,and wonderful still....All our love, talk soon, in deep gratitude,MaryAnne

Trusted Contributor

Re: A quick update on the fuzzies...

Happy to hear you're all home safe and sound!  Yes, you really have your hands full caring for 4 little ones with their own issues. I have 3 aging Poms with health issues of their own so I know how time consuming that can be. Bless you for adding little Lucy and Ethel to your family.  They couldn't have found a better home. Will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi It’s nice to hear from you and hear about your little ones progress.  Please join us when you can.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the update, been watching for it.

Prayers for all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, even with your hands full, I know that you are glad that everyone is home and doing much better.  Keeping good thoughts for all of you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

So glad you all are home.  I thought you were supposed to take the cones off for eating and drinking and then put them back on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Sending out tons more very special healing

prayers to your precious fuzzies.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Oh my, 4 little coneheads. It's tough with one let alone many. Hoping the babies heal quickly and everything goes as well as it can! 

Honored Contributor

MaryAnne,

Glad to read the update,

https://activerain-store.s3.amazonaws.com/image_store/uploads/4/4/5/9/3/ar134204522539544.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.