Esteemed Contributor

Yes...they are very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

My DH has many up in the attic, and the GC used to play with them a bit when they came.  DS and DIL didn’t want them at their house due to an abundance of other toys.  I doubt we have the boxes, but they might be worth something to somebody.  I would really prefer they be given out at Christmas to needy children.  Just me.

Esteemed Contributor

My son has around 20 or so. He loves the race cars and the airplanes.

Many were given to him from an old collection still in great shape.

You will see lots of commercials for them as it gets close to Christmas.

Popular and big seller at holiday time.

Trusted Contributor

YES!!  Each year my husband buys the Hess truck for our son for Christmas.  He looks forward to reaceving it.  He does play wth them but keeps the boxes.  I think they make really nice presents.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN   Yes, they are nice and I bought them as Christmas gifts for my son and nephew.  Now I can't get their jingle out of my head, sung to the tune of My Boyfriend's Back......🎶  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

My sons received a few when they were young.  They played hard with them, inside and out in the sandbox. I'm sure if any survived they are definitely not in collector condition now.  

I was a SAHM and it seemed our house was the place the neighbor kids often played.  We had a gym set, sandbox, pool and a few of those big wheel bikes kids love to ride. As my boys got older, the side lawn was where they'd play ball, Tag and Hide and Seek. I'm thankful we had a very kind elderly couple next door who never complained about toys that sometimes ended up in their yard.  They were so sweet!

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN  If you are still interested in the Hess truck, I just got an email stating this year's Hess truck will arrive at 10 AM (Eastern) on October 18. In my experience they usually sell out, so mark your calendar.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom, thank you so much. I plan to check it out and place my order.

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN  The Hess "truck" this year is a cargo plane and jet! Looks great! On sale now.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom, it really looks nice. I ordered it yesterday morning,