Honored Contributor

I wonder if QVC is trying to consolidate warehouses with HSN.  Could that be causing the confusion?

Contributor

At Sheesh hope you receive your orders its going to be in the 80's all next week touching 90  evening is cool

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne- that thought crossed my mine too.

I don't think the hosts use that promo line any more either "if you order today your item will be shipped within......".  I haven't checked but I'm sure the credit cards have been charged once ordered even though the shipping is taking forever.

Respected Contributor

Re: order deliveries

[ Edited ]

OK, everything has shipped. The EDD is tomorrow. Think they'll make it? lol

EDIT: BTW, I am being facetious. I do not expect my items to arrive today.

Trusted Contributor

My embroidered blouse finally shipped last night. Fancy that!

Valued Contributor

My 2 shirts shipped on 3/27 and on the UPS truck for delivery today(standard Ground from PA) I live in SC. I can't believe it! So that proves to me that the fault is with QVC not the shipper. It was ordered on 3/20(7 days processing and 2 days shipping).

Can't wait to get this beautiful shirt!

Valued Contributor

Hmmmm.  I did order on the 20th.  And while my lace embroidered shirts finally shipped 2 days ago, no they are not here today and I'll likely go over the weekend to get them.  The tracking does not make it clear when they will actually arrive so far.  But the lace jackets are STILL at QVC.  I've lost faith in their shipping system.  

Respected Contributor

The blouses shipped from Lancaster, PA.  Lancaster is probably QVC's oldest warehouse.  Maybe there was a computer glitch or something.

Contributor

I too have had delay problems with my Linea clothing items being shipped in a timely manner.  It is now taking over 5 - 6 days before they ship.  I have called CS three times on various orders, only to be told there is a delay.  When I asked for an explanation this last time, the CS rep simply ended the conversation abruptly.  Lately Louis' jewelry ships the day after being ordered.....but on another thread here I read of color mix-ups.  QVC..the "Q" used to indicate "quality"....not so much lately. It's disappointing to say the least.