Respected Contributor

Embroidered Shirt is Posted!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Embroidered Shirt is Posted!

Louis used the fabric I love for a spring/summer blouse! He's the best man on the planet. He listens to females!! The blue is already in my cart. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Both choices are great. I can see the fabric wrinkles big time (check the sleeves on the model). I always find it challenging to iron embroidered areas.  I love these but since I iron rarely, my need-ironing blouses don't get worn much. Thinking .....

Honored Contributor

There is a lot of nylon in that shirt.  Don't think I have ever had a shirt with that combination of materials. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @Seka 

I just ordered the Chambray!  Heart

Honored Contributor

I, too, am wondering if this will need ironing?  I guess I'll pass because I won't wear it if it needs to be ironed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JGalt @DiAnne @Kachina624  Louis had a blouse with tulip sleeves in 65% cotton 35% nylon last year. That blouse is so easy to launder, toss in the dryer for a couple of minutes and hang to dry! No ironing required. It's the perfect summer blouse. I own it in three colors.

ETA: Had my alterations lady remove the big round part on the sleeves last week for a new look! This year, those blouses have sleeves which end just above the elbow with the trim on the bias (to match the collar). So anxious for Nebraska weather to dry out and warm up for so many reasons.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Ordered both shirts! One of my easier buying decisions!

Valued Contributor

I need help! I wear a 1x mostly and once in a while a 2X top. What size would be closest to these sizes in the numerical number. Does he run true to size. His coats are a 1X on me if that helps.

Thanks

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  Thanks for. The infor.  I went ahead and ordered the blue.  Will cut the sleeves off and make them elbow length.  Long sleeve shirts are always too hot or not warm enough for our climate.  I can wear short sleeves 3 seasons.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment