Trusted Contributor

Re: What are your favorite LDO clothing pieces?

Sorry on the item numbers of the faux linen herringbone suit! The second item number should be A-226258.
Respected Contributor

Black ribbon & pearl trimmed Chanel jacket.  I have it in purple as well.  My very first purchase about 12 years ago.  I, still,  wear it especially with Louis' pearls,

There are so many others.............re-discovered his black all sequin skirt in my treasure trove.  Looking at Seka's black & white maxi dress made me remember, I have a short herringbone black & white dress................something tells me with all these postings, I need to get my Linea Collection a lot more organized!  Thanks, Ladies!

Honored Contributor

@Helping 

I had the faux linen in olive and loved it.  Unfortunately I caught the sleeve of the jacket on a sharp edge - it created a pulled thread that I could never make right.  I still miss it!

Respected Contributor

@Seka
Yes! I remember the reference to Missoni. Love those pieces.
That tie dye maxi sure is fresh and fun looking!
Respected Contributor

It’s hard for me to pick favorites and I’ve only been buying Linea for six years.

The lace inset top is a definite favorite. I have it in five colors. It’s a compliment getter.
https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Inset-Lace-Top.product.A351465.html?sc=SRCH

The maxi dress with the lei design.
The latest embroidered skirts (I only have the latte) and the coquette skirt.
His past fall collection - the jackets and blazers and cardis, oh my!
For casual, I loved his ponte jacket with the hood and wish I had every color.
The latest leopard print blouses.
Too many things to remember and mention.

Respected Contributor

I should mention the boucle topper with the beautiful floral wisteria embroidery at the top. I have it in black, red and ivory and get compliments, and where did you find such a gorgeous jacket every time I wear it. It really is a collectors item. Another jacket that gets the same attention is a black leather double breasted jacket with the gold nugget buttons. It looks as good today as when I got it long ago, and again a compliment getter. Most recently I wore the new zip front topper in red with the red WK TN and I know that will be a favorite for a long time. I bought another red TN just to be sure. It matches too well not to have a back up.

Super Contributor

Whisper knit, whisper knit and whisper knit!

Super Contributor

@Helping wrote:
My favorite Louis clothing item hasn’t changed for 8 years! It’s the faux linen herringbone suit (A-226257 & A-236258). I have it in both colors - olive and stone. I originally liked this suit because the inseam and sleeve length fit my 5’11 frame. Then I fell in love with the fabric and colors! I asked Louis several times to bring back the fabric, but he never did. I still have both suits in my clothing rotation. If I ever see any one or more of the four pieces on the bay in my size, I’ll snap them up!

I love this suit, too, and have it in stone. But I have extra-sensitive skin and it's itchy to me. It looks great, though, and the two or three times I have worn it, I felt well-put-together. I also got the coral color lace jacket to go with the pants, and the stone tank top. That top gets a lot of wear in the summer and spring. I wish it had been repated in more colors. The fabric is extra special. I would pass the suit on to someone who loves it like you do if we stil had that other board.

Respected Contributor

So many favourites......glad I got this Suit - the Skirt, Jacket & Shawl - the Skirt is a bit shorter than I usually like - but it’s below the knee - and with the Linea Black Tights - it’s perfect!  

9299E8CD-83FC-47B5-AF22-8C2D81874EAB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Started out with the ladies tuxedo jacket .. which I had been waiting a

couple of years to find one ....

today I received the plaid blazer that Mary Beth wore at Christmas time ..

OMG ... it is fabulous ... the fabric is divine and the fit is perfect ...

Since he was no longer going to be on the Q I also got the riding

jacket in purple ....same thing .. wonderful fabric .. and the cut

and lines of this jacket are wonderful ... so glad I got them both ....

What a shame to lose this line .....