Respected Contributor

Evening bag for Louis embroidered sliver or latte skirt

In case anyone is interested, I was looking for a new evening bag for a wedding in December 2021.  Thought this would work nicely with the embroidered skirts in either silver or latte and the black sequin pants and top as well.

https://www.qvc.com/Sondra-Roberts-Multicolored-Foldover-Clutch.product.A371795.html?productNumber=A...

Honored Contributor

Re: Evening bag for Louis embroidered sliver or latte skirt

love that @Somertime ! both choices are beautiful. i am not tempted myself, although we have not had any major events in the past year now.

i am a big fan of mary frances handbags. i also like purchasing simple black or solid color handbags and adding one of my brooches to it to jazz it up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I love Mary Frances bags; bought several years ago on EBay ( they are works of art ).

Regular Contributor

That will look great with both skirts @Somertime !

Also shouting out to the Whiting & Davis metallic mesh evening bags. I think mine from 25 yrs ago will last for several generations.

Respected Contributor

@Somertime 

Thanks for the tip about Sondra Robers evening bag.  I purchased the vivid blue, latte and silver of Louis's skirts as I have a number of weddings over the next year.  

I wore the silver and gray skirt with an boat neck, 3/4 sleeve bugle beaded top that I had purchased from Donna Karan a number of years ago.  Because of silver/black Linea skirt, the outfit was a show stopper. 

I am so sorry Louis is leaving QVC.  I will save a lot of money.  I have to make sure I take good care of the Linea clothing I own.