Contributor
I asked Louis for gauze pants in grass green to go with our many print tops. He said the buyers are reluctant to purchase colors and suggested I pose the question here. Would anyone else buy pants that color?
Respected Contributor

@LuvParis wrote:
I asked Louis for gauze pants in grass green to go with our many print tops. He said the buyers are reluctant to purchase colors and suggested I pose the question here. Would anyone else buy pants that color?

@LuvParis 

Item A293755 are available in color called "Ivy"

Honored Contributor

Oddly enough, I was thinking yesterday how often I wear a pair of green pants from a vendor outside of QVC and thinking I'd like more "standard green" pants -- not olive or ivy or whatever. 

Grass Green might be nice.  I have a Grass Green top and skirt by Linea as well as a sweater. 

Contributor
I do have the ivy but it’s the wrong shade of green
Honored Contributor

i would buy a pant in a green print, or a legging/capri pant in a grass green but i would not buy a grass green  pant.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I would not buy a grass green pant, do love Olive and have several of those.  If anything, a darker Olive!!

Respected Contributor
Several years ago Louis offered a Dark Forest Green (not sure if this is correct colour name) Whisper Knit Pant which I own. But it is not likely that I would wear a Grass Green Pant.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I wold not purchase grass green in any clothing. Accessories- yes, but not clothes. I only wear neutral colors in pants: black, denim, white or gray, with alabaster being the exception, which I wear with the WK top and matching leather jacket.

I rarely even wear my Malachite WK cardi from years ago.

Respected Contributor

Nope.  I wouldn't buy them either.  I prefer neutral colors in pants, and more colorful tops.  That's just me.

Honored Contributor

I probably would, but you would be limited to wearing the pants with grass green items or navy/black. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼