Super Contributor

O my.... O my, I have whispers knits (7) and embroided skirts (3) that say preparing  your order.

Super Contributor

Blast it, all mine went to backorder.

Honored Contributor

Still in preparing my order stage. SMH

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I am really interested to hear what happens with everyone's orders.  I've held off and today everything I was considering shows as sold out and most the prices went up a bit.  Have to wonder how many of those were actually available had I jumped on them sooner.

Trusted Contributor

What is so aggravating at this stage of the game, the orders cannot be cancelled. 

Super Contributor

Last thursday (March 4th) monring I ordered most of my things; none of which have shipped. Five days later, (Tuesday March 9th), we have news of back orders. This is a shock but not a surprise.

I wish I had been smart enough to expedited the ones I wanted the most. It wasn't until after I had placed my orders did I think this might backfire. 

Please keep us updated on any items that do ship. 

Esteemed Contributor

Same here, five items Preparing to Ship since March 4.  Just hoping I don't see the dreaded "Backorder."  If the line is discontinued how can items be Backordered?  I was hoping to get my orders to wear this year at least once before the weather turns warmer.  Wishing us luck.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing new on my orders from March 5th. On the order status page, it still says Preparing Your Order. If you click on each separate order the next page says In Process with a delivery date of March 13. Well, that date of arrival will not even be close to arriving to me in Texas. It has kind of become a game. Either shipping is frantically looking for our older previous sold out items that miraculously showed up in stock or it will miraculously show up on the 13th. Highly unlikely. I picture the Q warehouse as the Lost Linea Cavern of lost dreams. 

Contributor

Yep, at the time I questioned how long sold-out colors or sizes could miraculously appear, but I ordered anyway hoping for that miracle.  All still listed as  "preparing your order" except one that went to backorder.  And all with estimated delivery date for today!  Please tell me my CC isn't charged until item is actually shipped!

Contributor

You're not alone.  I ordered 9 Linea pieces on 3/4.  I debated whether to order each item separately, but thought that might take too long and I would miss out on some of the things that I have wanted.  These were the clothing that miraculously showed up that day.  One item has already gotten the "back order" notice....you know what that means....I won't be getting it.  I'm guessing this will not be the last such notice that I will receive.  I have a feeling they just kept taking orders and the computer system was not keeping up with inventory on hand. As time goes by, I am more and more disappointed with QVC.