Frequent Contributor
Getting concerned about my recent orders too ...
Nothing has shipped since 3/3 ...
Just alot of preparing ...
And now 5 items on backorder ?
Respected Contributor
Mine still say “preparing your order”. Hope we didn’t get our hopes up for nothing!
Honored Contributor

I ordered a Vera Bradley duffle last week.........and received it 4 DAYS earlier than expected (!!!)     (It's gorgeous, by the way)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

I'm feeling the same way.  I really hope it wasn't too good to be true.  Everything says 'Preparing your order'.  Nothing on backorder.  It's been since 3/4.

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

Let's keep our fingers crossed Ladies!  Three of my Linea orders have shipped but they had been on waitlist since January and were in process a day before the inventory influx showed up.  I'm guessing they received a lot of orders when things became available.  It wasn't just Linea - I noticed items from other brands that were sold out became available as well.

Super Contributor
I am beginning to think it was too good to be true. I ordered 12 linea things between the fourth and the seventh, and only one of them has switched from preparing your order to shipped. I think they must’ve had a computer error and sold things that they did not actually have in stock. But, maybe they are short staffed with people being gone for kids’ spring breaks or something?!?!
Super Contributor

I am hoping it wasn't a glitch, but my two orders of 15 items are still preparing.  I am so glad I won't have to deal with the inconvenience of shopping here anymore. The last two years have been filled with mistakes. 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 9 items and expedited the one I wanted the most.  I received the expedited but the rest are "preparing to ship".  I hate to be pessimistic; but, considering the customer service issues, back orders are a possibility.  

Respected Contributor

Due to your post, I checked yesterday, and found that 5 items are backordered, and one is being prepared.  

I hope they can fulfill all the orders, and have the items in stock. 

Frequent Contributor

Same story here