Honored Contributor

Received Linea Whisper Knit Turtleneck with Ribbed Detail

A295877

So glad I read and heeded the advice to go up a size in this one.  Chose the Blackberry, which matches my Linea Blackberry Whisper Knit midi-skirt.  A triumph!  Really love the sleek, sophisticated and monochromatic look this offers me.

Since I had bought the regular Linea Whisper Knit turtleneck in Port, I thought I did not need this one in Blackberry, even with the rib detail.  I was wrong.  The colors are truly different.  I've been so cold lately, though, that I am focusing on turtlenecks and other sorts of warm sweaters.

Lately, I've had to go down a size to a Medium in Whisper Knit sweaters, so this was a switcheroo of sorts.  The secret is to choose, try and try again if you must.

We Linea Ladies must press on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Received Linea Whisper Knit Turtleneck with Ribbed Detail

Like you I size up for the rib knit. I also ended up with the port turtleneck and talked myself into the blackberry rib knit.  In this cold I have been wearing my turtlenecks every day.

Valued Contributor

Goldie,

Glad to see you back. I left Boston and moved to SE North Carolina. We are freezing. LDO  turtle necks are keeping me comfortable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not fibbing.  Nearly every single day when I have stepped out the door to go to the market, church or a mall, I have worn a LINEA Whisper Knit turtleneck sweater.  I simply cannot face this cold world anymore without their warmth and softness.  

Part of the my general "wussification," I guess.  LOL  (Can ladies be "wussified?")