Regular Contributor

Question Linea Ladies re: the QVC App on my phone...

I can't seem to get the QVC Blogs & Forums on my QVC phone app.  Am I missing something?  Is it possible?

Thanks Ladies!

Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Honored Contributor

Re: Question Linea Ladies re: the QVC App on my phone...

@Ms49r.  I haven't used the app since the day they introduced it.  After 5 minutes,  I could see it wouldn't work for me.  You should be able to get on the forums by going to the bottom of the page to "Connect with us" which gives the option of clicking on blogs and forums.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I do not think the forums are available using the phone app. You must use the web browser to access the forums.
My usual routine when viewing via the phone is to scroll to the bottom right side of the page and select Version:full. I hate the mobile version of the web page for the forums.
Honored Contributor

@moto is correct.  You cannot access the forums from the app.  You have to use a browser.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Kachina624, Moto, and geezerette,

Thanks for responding.  I usually just have my phone with me when I travel and I admit that I do shop Linea while on vacation...I miss not being able to read the Linea Forums and see what the scoop is on new items.

C'est la vie,

Diana

Honored Contributor

Very simple solution.  Get rid of the app and use QVC.com.  Then you can read and participate in the boards, place orders, do everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This sounds crazy but the only way I can get to the forums on my iPhone is to Google "Louis Dell'Olio forum QVC" & then links show up.  And I have the app too, but can't get to the forums from that either

Regular Contributor

@tipsy 

VOILA!!!  Your solution worked on my phone!  Thank you!!!Heart