Frequent Contributor

Special Price On Lamb Leather Jacket

FYI  Louis is scheduled to show the new colors in the lamb leather jacket A297864 this morning on Leah's show. Special price of $168.24 is avilable today with 5 easy payments.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Special Price On Lamb Leather Jacket

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @designista I just ordered the dove grey.  I already own the black which I have been enjoying in the cooler weather.

Respected Contributor

@designista wrote:

FYI  Louis is scheduled to show the new colors in the lamb leather jacket A297864 this morning on Leah's show. Special price of $168.24 is avilable today with 5 easy payments.

This was a beautiful jacket. I watched the whole show, was dissapointed as there was nothing in it that was my style. as an older woman, short jackets and frilly skirts aren't my style. I was disappointed that all the new necklaces the girls were wearing are not for sale yet. So why show them. Louis said they are ready to be sold , QVC just hasn't put them in the system yet. I watched for the jewelry to buy, I have most of his tops and pants that are my style. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for this post. I just watched video and they didn’t discuss the numbered sizing. I’m an xs and the size 4 is available... Nit sure if I’d be a 2 or 4 as a 34b???  Also is the five the only new color or is the sapphire new too?  I don’t want to receive a return.   Appreciate any input. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

Thank you for this post. I just watched video and they didn’t discuss the numbered sizing. I’m an xs and the size 4 is available... Nit sure if I’d be a 2 or 4 as a 34b???  Also is the five the only new color or is the sapphire new too?  I don’t want to receive a return.   Appreciate any input. Thanks

The beauty of this jacket is the amount of "give" it has because of the knit panels. I have this in two sizes and honestly, I don't notice much difference. I think you are in the correct range for your size should you get the size 4.  The two new colors, I believe, are the dove and sapphire. The others were offered previously.

Perhaps someone who wears your size will chime in with more guidance as to fit, but I'd order! The smaller sizes tend to sell out so quickly I'd hate to miss out on such a gorgeous piece!

Good luck and enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss 

I have this jacket in two sizes. Not too much difference between the two as with the knit, it's quite forgiving. The sleeves are longer but can be cuffed or turned under and lightly hand tacked with a blind stitch. There's going to be a tad more ease in a larger size, good if you layer. I also notice a slight difference with long reaches and carrying larger packages with my larger size. I do have broad shoulders. Are you usually a sz 4 in numerical sizes? Seems like that's the way to go for you. Do check the click here size chart.

Will this be your first Linea garment? This is a stunning jacket and I'm sure you'll be very pleased. What color interests you? I picked up the Sapphire. I have other Linea garments in this scrumptious color and it's just over the top beautiful. It'll be a welcome bright and happy shade for the cooler weather and in my closet. I do like the new pale Dove grey too...

Questions? Very glad to help in any way.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  @anniebethsmom  Thank you for the responses!  I am an xs in Linea. I tried a sm in a safari type jacket once and it was too large in the shoulders. I haven’t purchased any numbered sized items  in this line. I am considering the sapphire as I think it might be nice with jeans and turtleneck/cowl.  Thanks again for your comments... I have a real weakness for outerwear so always have more jackets than I needSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss You will be so pleased with this leather jacket. I hope you do order it, it's so luxe and with everyday wearability. The Sapphire is a great choice yet any color selected will be equally as nice. Louis does fantastic outerwear. His coats are magnificent. Superb quality in every way. Comparable to those with many zeros in the price. Looking forward to seeing the new faux suede trench and blazers. Keep us posted and share your thoughts when you receive your jacket! ♡♡♡