Valued Contributor

After the long exhausting wait for my last order, I just have to order more! I ordered every color in the new whisper knit and everyone is a major hit. Being navy is so classic I just have to have a backup!  I just hope I get it! 

Thank the good Lord for Louis and thank Louis for whisper knits!  

Trusted Contributor

@buddylou , I agree!  I ordered all 4 and love them.  Whisperknit is my favorite fabric and I’m loving the even hemline and normal long sleeves.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered three of the whisper knits and love them.  They were a little on the larger side, so I ordered a smaller size to try.  If it fits better, I will exchange the others, and begin the long waiting process...

Valued Contributor

My Cranberry is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, finally!!  I've only been waiting TWO WEEKS!!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@tipsy 

Ackkk for having to wait two weeks for your delivery...yet when you see that gorgeous Cranberry colored WK, it'll temper the frustration of the sloooow arrival. Enjoy!♡♡♡

Valued Contributor

Thanks @rochelleS !

I have a non-Linea question for you.  I was checking out old threads here about Serovital & you were one of the people taking it. Are you still taking it?  I am on my third box.  I lost a couple pounds, don't know if it's the Serovital.  I bought the 3 boxes a few months ago when Costco had it on sale for $30 off.  It's on sale again so I bought another box, am contemplating stocking up on a couple more...

Esteemed Contributor

@tipsy 

I've actually just started taking SeroVital again. I slacked off only due to family issues that took me way off course. Nothing to do with the supplement, which worked very well for me. It'll be interesting to see if I'll experience the same great results. Costco has great sale prices!

Esteemed Contributor

@tipsy 

Is your Cranberry WK scheduled for delivery today? I look forward to hearing how you like the color! 

Respected Contributor

So pretty.  Wish it came with a BALLET NECKLINE.  That is so flattering to everyone. 

Enjoy your purchases.

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS  Hmmm, it looks like it should have been delivered yesterday..I just checked the tracking & it says Out For Delivery, but the date is the 13th.  So hopefully it will show up today, I will let you know how it goes!