Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh No! The CUFF is Posted too! J335214

@kate2357 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

Well, today I did some high-energy consuming.  That's all I'll say...

Me too! I missed the cuffs in the previews so I had not been expecting to buy any. I only bought the silvertone because I'm very sensitive to metals. I'll probably love them and kick myself for not getting the gold tone .. but I've got to draw a line somewhere.

Don't I?

Smiley Happy

Nope @kate2357

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO

I don't have cuffs - I gave up.  They kept falling off and if I tried to wear them I was always worried about it so I just gave up.  I have a large collections of hinged bangles and bracelets that stretch.  I just love bracelets and lots of them!

I am going to pass on this Monday.  Maybe next time there will be something for me. 

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO

I don't have cuffs - I gave up.  They kept falling off and if I tried to wear them I was always worried about it so I just gave up.  I have a large collections of hinged bangles and bracelets that stretch.  I just love bracelets and lots of them!

I am going to pass on this Monday.  Maybe next time there will be something for me. 

@DiAnneI love bangles, too. Cuffs are tricky for sure to get the sizing right.

I don't think there's anything on my list for Monday's show that I haven't already purchased. I may get the pleated skirt in navy just posted on the blog--will check out how it fits on the models first. But, that matching top is 95% poly & for summer, that's probably a no-go for me. (I know you feel the same way about that fabric.) I'll watch the show and see. I oftentimes change my mind!

I did pick up all the colors in the sleeveless wing collared cotton shirts (2 at the as-is price) and an extra white. That was an easy decision. Did you buy that shirt, too?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

I still have some sleeveless cotton shirts Louis did a few years ago.  I only ordered the pink which turned out to be peach so I returned it.  I got a couple more of the Kate shirts on clearance. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the cuffs and hope they'll fit me better than the last trapeze one. I have to open, stretch the metal , to get on, then re-squeeze to secure. They kind of bite me. Probably should have returned them for someone else to enjoy and whose wrist is more suited to this particular size and fit. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI - if anyone is still considering this Cuff in the Goldtone but hasn't ordered 

there's only 36 left in the Gold.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @Seka.  I've put off ordering because I simply couldn't decide on colors.  I already have the trapeze bracelets in 3 colors, so I don't really need these. (Ha, do we really NEED any of this?) Anyway, you just pushed me over the ledge - I'm ordering gold and silver because I think that these will go first.  If I'd known that all of this was coming at once, I might not have ordered the snap front knit top in three colors.  Ah well, the perils of being a Linea Lover!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Seka

Respected Contributor

Inventory is getting limited on this beautiful Cuff -

Last call on the Gold - only 2 left

Silvertone 37 available

Gunmetal 42 available

Chocolate more than 45

Valued Contributor

Thanks Seka I was deciding on a bracelet but you comment made me order aone in gold. Now only 1 left.