Respected Contributor

Oh No! The CUFF is Posted too! J335214

Love Louis's Cuffs!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh No! The CUFF is Posted too! J335214

Well, today I did some high-energy consuming.  That's all I'll say...

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The Crepe Gauze Dress is now posted too!  

Honored Contributor

I love those cuffs!  Darn, I love bracelets but can't wear cuffs because my wrists are too thin and they fall off.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Me too! I missed the cuffs in the previews so I had not been expecting to buy any. I only bought the silvertone because I'm very sensitive to metals. I'll probably love them and kick myself for not getting the gold tone .. but I've got to draw a line somewhere.

Don't I?

Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I've been waiting for these...got the gold & silver...for now!

Honored Contributor

DiAnne, I am sorry there isn't an option for those with smaller wrists so that you could satisfy your yen for this cuff.  It is an eye-catcher.  Louis almost never gets to offer "luxury" options, such as bracelets in various sizes and pants with inseams of P, R and T.  

Respected Contributor

@DiAnneI was thinking these cuffs were adjustable by squeezing them tighter. Maybe it's my imagination, IDK, but I sure wish this cuff could work for you.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

There usually is a little bit of adjustability (is that a word?) in cuffs but just not enough to keep it on for me.  My wrists are thin and flat (if that makes any sense) and they end up falling off sideways.  I would like to have these but I certainly do not need them as I have quite a collection and wear bracelets almost everyday.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO

There usually is a little bit of adjustability (is that a word?) in cuffs but just not enough to keep it on for me.  My wrists are thin and flat (if that makes any sense) and they end up falling off sideways.  I would like to have these but I certainly do not need them as I have quite a collection and wear bracelets almost everyday.

@DiAnneI wish QVC would offer bracelets in a range of sizes, as they do for Judith Ripka & others here. But, like the length issue, I bet that would take up too much of the budget.

I'm not surprised to hear you have a nice collection of cuffs already. I only have two--both in gold, one in 14k. TBH, I'm finding myself questioning adding more of anything to my life right now, since I'm trying to scale down my closet. I'm semi-retired, but still need to fill in every season for client meetings. At least, that's how I justify some of these purchases.

Do you have anything on your list for Monday's show?