Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aew Light Grey Pant Picture

@Luvitorleaveit1

Here's a pic of the WK long cardi with the pant. It's not the best photo as it's rather dreary here and as a result the lighting is poor and the pant looks dark.

20190118_153140-1-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS- which grey pant is in your photo?

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

The darker shade on the top is the pant. The sun is out this am so I snapped another pic with my phone. See if this might be helpful. Pant is on the right side. Still not the best pic. I'll keep trying. 20190120_111341-1-1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: New Light Grey Pant Picture

[ Edited ]

Does the brand new Light gray pants match the light gray elbow length and long light gray cardigan.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Light Grey Pant Picture

My pale gray pants arrive tomorrow and I'm not getting the pale gray cardigan so I can't help with that issue but that light gray pant should go wonderfully with the Linea Navy blazer.  I'm a sucker for Navy and light grey and a crisp white anything.  Not crazy about the tonal look with this particular shade of grey.  To me it looks something like athletic wear sweatshirt grey to me.  That's just me though.  I've read comments here and sounds like the pale in the cardi is something to love.   I never wear sweats of any kind though so I skipped this version.  Have the black, dark navy, perfectly pink, red and ivory from previous years so I understand the appeal of this cardigan!