Respected Contributor

Woohoo! Stalking pays off. Long cardigan A287608

I just got the grey long cardigan in my size,but I put it on check hold while I ponder it.

I got the elbow length tops in grey, black and sapphire. The grey is a little larger than the others, but is still fine. I attribute it to the fact that Louis said fabrics absorb dye differently, etc.

I’m wondering if anyone found that the grey cardigan ran much larger than the other colors.
Respected Contributor

Re: Woohoo! Stalking pays off. Long cardigan A287608

@crazycockermom

Congratulations!   I have done a lot of stalking of Linea.  I know how pleased you must have felt when you were able to purchase your desired item.

Valued Contributor

Way to go morewineplease!  It sure makes you feel good doesn't it?  I've been tracking a larger size trench in RED ever since they were all sold out Smiley Happy  The other day I found one in the right size here - a return probably - and it arrived last week.  Just beautiful.  And the belt and epaulets were all in tact!  Pays to stalk!

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies! I knew you’d understand my delight. 😊

@TheOwl
How wonderful you received your red trench, and in good condition! Enjoy it! Looked stunning on tv. Bet it’s even moreso in person.
Esteemed Contributor

No I did not find gray cardigan ran larger than the other long cardigans .. I have the black, navy, perfectly pink and now the gray. I did order the black/navy/gray in the smaller of my two knit sizes and they fit great. I forgot to do that w/ the PP cardigan and it is much too large for me. I only wear the pink w/ my flowy white linen pants so I can pretend everything is supposed to be over sized. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@kate2357
Thank you for your input. That’s all I need to know to pull the trigger on the gray one.

Lol at pretend everything is supposed to be oversized. At least you found a way to make the PP work for you!

Thanks again!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I just got the grey long cardigan in my size,but I put it on check hold while I ponder it.

I got the elbow length tops in grey, black and sapphire. The grey is a little larger than the others, but is still fine. I attribute it to the fact that Louis said fabrics absorb dye differently, etc.

I’m wondering if anyone found that the grey cardigan ran much larger than the other colors.

I have this item in two colors including the gray, they are both in the small and they fit the same. I see no difference in my two items.

Respected Contributor

@apple1964

Thanks apple! Good to know. 😊
Valued Contributor

Morewineplease:  Because I've purchased my share of multiple colors in items I have liked, I've run across the problem of one being bigger than another in the same size.  Most recently it was in the button front swing WK cardigan.  The mushroom was bigger than all of my other colors in the same size and from previous years..  I kept it and wear it.  So much was going on through the holidays I never got around to bothering to exchange it.  Some things you can get away with, but other items like pencil skirts and pants HAVE to be in the size you anticipated.  A cardigan can be thrown over the top of a smashing outfit and work just fine.  I too love the long cardigans.  Only got the sapphire this time though as the pale gray is a wash-out color for this pale skinned light blonde.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TheOwl

I agree. Sometimes one can get away with certain items being a little bigger. I am fair/blonde too and thankfully the grey looked ok on me. It would look dreadful though sans makeup. I liked the grey because it was softer and more neutral. However, the sapphire is such a pretty color and a good color for me that I may have to get it too if I get the chance.