Respected Contributor

Ladies my riding jacket arrived in the plum, and bisque, and it is amazing. I bought my usual size 4 and the fit is fabulous. This jacket looks like a $600 or $700 jacket. The workmanship is just beautiful, and the fabric is perfect for the style. I swore to myself no more black jackets, but after seeing theses I am definitely ording the black. It is unlike any of the other black jackets I own. How is that possible? Ladies both jacketsl look great with my jeans, and all the matching pieces. It's not to be passed up!

Frequent Contributor

Re: My Riding jacket arrived!

My black riding jacket was delivered yesterday and I agree with all your comments.  The fit is perfection and the price is a steal I'm going to order the plum.

Esteemed Contributor

Waiting for my plum and black jackets to arrive next week  ... already received the plum pants.   The color is gorgeous!

Frequent Contributor

I am considering the riding jacket...  I wanted to compare the measurements to the other jackets I have, usually size 12, but I did get a 14 in one of the boyfriend blazers.  I could not get "click here" measurements on any of the jackets I tried to compare today.  UGH! Marilyn 1, you said you got your usual size.  I sure would like to look at measurements.

Regular Contributor

That plum color is so rich, it's gorgeous.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I received the black riding jacket on Thursday and agree with what Marilyn said. I love it and can’t wait to get my plum one.

@Marlyn1
Did you get the matching skirt too? I didn’t but hope I don’t regret that decision.
Did you also order the big deal? Curious what size cardigan you ordered.

@cafemocha4me
I hesitate to give size advice but I’d be inclined to get your larger size. I have the blazer from last year A343612 and the plaid blazers A366537 in a size 2. I do have the caramel plaid blazer in a 4 but that’s because I couldn’t get a 2. While it fits, I prefer the 2.

However, I asked Jennifer what size she took in this riding jacket and she said a 4. I am often the same size as her. So I ordered the 4 and am very pleased with the fit. Glad I didn’t get the 2. Hope that helps and that I didn’t confuse you!
Respected Contributor

Last year I ordered Loius's tuxedo jacket .... I concur .. it was beautifully

made ....

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I received the black riding jacket on Thursday and agree with what Marilyn said. I love it and can’t wait to get my plum one.

@Marlyn1
Did you get the matching skirt too? I didn’t but hope I don’t regret that decision.
Did you also order the big deal? Curious what size cardigan you ordered.

@cafemocha4me
I hesitate to give size advice but I’d be inclined to get your larger size. I have the blazer from last year A343612 and the plaid blazers A366537 in a size 2. I do have the caramel plaid blazer in a 4 but that’s because I couldn’t get a 2. While it fits, I prefer the 2.

However, I asked Jennifer what size she took in this riding jacket and she said a 4. I am often the same size as her. So I ordered the 4 and am very pleased with the fit. Glad I didn’t get the 2. Hope that helps and that I didn’t confuse you!

@crazycockermom  I am a true petite yet that hasn't stopped me from purchasing some Linea blazers.  However, even the 2 can be a tad larger than I would like, but they look fine other than the sleeves being too long.  Altering the sleeves is an expense.  On my unlined Blazers I can push up the sleeves.  I hesitated ordering this blazer for that reason.  I decided to try the plum to go with my other plum items, but it is sold out.  Since you too are a 2 can you comment on the sleeve length?  Maybe a plum in size 2 will pop up at some point.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  I can comment on sleeve length on the plum 12 I received. Ordinarily a 23.5" length is perfect for my arms, but the 24" will have to do for now.  Until I decide if I really need the 1/2" alteration.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Biftu
I have long arms and the sleeve length is perfect for me. So I believe they would be too long for you.