Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Live! Who's watching?

@gardensla wrote:

@sunshine45

A288394

LINK

wow, they are a lot longer than i thought......love them!

thanks @gardensla.

i probably have to get them all.

do you know what the long sweater is that katia and jac are wearing?  i am trying to remember if i already have that......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

Its this one which is coming back in new colors plus a reorder of the black. If you want red or ivory, get it now!

LINK

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@sunshine45

Its this one which is coming back in new colors plus a reorder of the black. If you want red or ivory, get it now!

LINK

LOL, i THOUGHT i already owned the red and the black, and i do.....just checked my order history and bought them in february at a lower price than they are now. i usually need anything in red! thanks so much again @gardensla. cannot wait to see the new colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, gals.  I watched the 2 AM and the 5 PM show.  I didn't participate in this thread during the show as I find that when I do, I miss a lot of what Louis says.  But I've read all your posts and I am of like mind.

I ordered the new Crepe Gauze pieces---all three in Black, the Ivy pants and the Celadon Jacket and Tank.  I then HAD to pick up the Celadon Ombre Tunic.  So the new green necklaces will be a MUST HAVE for me.

I'm only 5'4", but if the Crepe Gauze Cardigans are overwhelming, I'll have them shortened so that they are in the right proportion.  I've got a good seamstress and she's probably charge me $15-$20 for each---well worth it, since as you all said, a similar Eileen Fisher would be $400! 

I also got the Alabaster and the Fuschia India print tunics.  I'll have to get the sleeves shortened which will ruin the design on the bottom of the sleeve, but I have no choice. I love it when Louis does 3/4 sleeves, as they are perfect for me, but I understand the design purpose of long sleeves on this garment. 

I picked up the Black/White Composition jacket---and when I heard Louis say that he would have a Blue Sleeveless T-neck to go with the Blue Composition, I jumped on that, too. I'm going to Ireland and Paris in late Aug/Sept for 18 days and that Black/White Compostion Jacket is going with me! I always pack mostly Black/White pieces when I travel to Europe as it gives me the most options.  The zip front Black and White Gauze Jackets are also going with me. I'll take 4 Black bottoms and 8 assorted tops---4 tanks, 2 short sleeved and 2 long sleeved. Done!

I got the Lavender Crepe Gauze Tank with Georgette Trim as Louis sneak-peeked a new necklace and earring set that had Lavender stones in it which I liked.

Finally, I got two more pairs of the Slim Ankle Pants.

Haven't ordered the Sleeveless WK Tanks yet, but I will.

I'm ordering a lot while I'm still working---another year or so.  Once I retire, the orders will slow down considerably, so getting while I can and while Louis is still designing.  

I will be in Dublin during the jewelry show!  I'm either going to have to order in advance or have a friend place my orders. I'm so sorry not to be able to see the show. It is sure to be fantastic!

Enjoy your new pieces!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49

Ireland and Paris for two weeks? How fabulous!

If you can't find an accommodating friend, I'd be happy to order your jewelry for you.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Maxine49

Ireland and Paris for two weeks? How fabulous!

If you can't find an accommodating friend, I'd be happy to order your jewelry for you.

Thanks for the offer, I have someone who will order for me. 

I go to Ireland on Aug 24---have an intentional 31 hour layover in Dublin---so will do a whirlwind there for a day---never been to Dublin before---then fly to Kerry where I travel on by car to Dingle---which I have been to before.  We have rented a house and two apartments there.  There will be 16 of us for a week there.  Then four of us fly from Cork to Paris and have an apartment along the Seine in the 5th arrondissement for 10 nights. Four of the others fly onto Venice and Verona.  The rest return to the US.

Haven't been to Europe since October 2015---so looking forward to it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel