Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peek! Composition Print Knit Jacket in 3 Colors!

“BLACK & WHITE COMPOSITION PRINT KNIT JACKET”

copper

……………Is it Linea Leisure or is it a “Collection” jacket…………..If you guessed Linea Leisure you would be right! The fabric is my 95%/5% cotton span blend…….The inspiration for the print was old fashioned COMPOSITION books that I use to bring to school as a child……….Do they still make composition books?……… There are many little details on this jacket starting with the SIGNATURE [gunmetal] two way zipper pulls. This gives you the opportunity to style the jacket to your body shape. The UNLINED jacket has body seams, front and back, starting at the shoulder and ending at the hem. This gives the jacket an easy shape that follows the curves of the body….The long sleeves are easily pushed up for a more casual look…….LOOK CLOSELY…..there are invisible ZIPPER POCKETS in the body seams.. The front of the jacket has BLACK EXPOSED ZIPPER TAPES, which gives the front definition………….It is approx. 25 inches for the xxs…………….I consider this jacket the perfect TRANSITION piece……meaning you can wear it right now, and through the fall and for many, the winter too. Just change your bottom from white pants to black. In this case the pants are the Linea Leisure cotton knit pull-ons, A263070. They have been reordered and will be back at the beginning of next year. Fair warning……they sell out fast………The Whisper Knit JERSEY shell in POPPY RED is A287618 is the layering piece….This is a piece that many of you asked for. The weight, in the jersey knit, is lighter then the Every Needle Rib, which makes it ideal for summer and all year through……………..To accessorize…….the SHINY BLACK Y-BAR pendant. This has been reordered and will be on my August 25th QVC2, 6:00pm jewelry show………..The beauty of this jacket is it is appropriate for all occasions……..What ever your life style is……for work or play…..this will work for you…..and it’s easy care!……………………enjoy………………much Love……………………Louis

“THE BLUE & WHITE COMPOSITION PRINT JACKET”

roof1

………………..Who doesn’t like BRIGHT BLUE with BLACK?……..A white tank or the IVORY SHELL, A287618. worn with the BLACK PEBBLE CREPE crop pant, A288391, is the perfect summer/transition into fall outfit. As the weather cools, a white or black TN with the reorder slim Ponte pant, A265615……coming soon……takes you right into late fall………add a coat and you can continue wearing your jacket through the winter into next spring!……………..If you thought the FISH PENDANT swam out to sea, never to be seen again, you would be wrong. I plan to continue “farming” the fish as long as you want then. Some collect bees, my Linea Ladies collect FISH!………..The SHINY BLACK FISH has a CLEAR eye on one side and a SAPPHIRE eye [shown] on the other. This will be on my Aug. 25th QVC2 jewelry show!…………………………….enjoy………………much Love………………..Louis

“THE TOBACCO & BLACK COMPOSITION PRINT JACKET”

roof

………………………………The third and final color being offered in the Linea Leisure jacket, A255867 is……………..TOBACCO with BLACK………………………Dress it up with your Linea Ivory or Black WK pencil skirt, A273880………….or for more casual outings a pair of black or white jeans…………………..If you were lucky enough to get one of the TIGER EYE DROP PENDANTS…..it works perfectly with the Tobacco……………………………enjoy……………………….much Love………………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek! Composition Print Knit Jacket in 3 Colors!

The black and white for me! One of my all time favorite color combinations is as shown- black, white and red.

Respected Contributor

anniebethsmom wrote:

The black and white for me! One of my all time favorite color combinations is as shown- black, white and red.

Yes . . . I like all three Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All three jackets are attractive.  Tough decision as to which to buy.  This is one of my favorite silhouettes from Louis. The jackets have spandex besides cotton so they will

keep their shape.  I own 4 of the animal jacquard jackets that I accessorize to change the look to my hearts content.  I know first hand that this silhouette takes 10 lbs off of your body.  So flattering!

I may have to go with the blue/black for a change.  So many decisions!

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Also a favorite of mine. I also like a neutral, color, ant print combo. I really love this outfit.

copper

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Black/white would probably be my choice ...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOVE this jacket. Black/white and the blue for me.

Valued Contributor

Black and White for me. I also love his animal jackets.

Esteemed Contributor

Love all three but since I have the tobacco black combo in the zebra cardigan 

so I won't repeat that color combo so it's between the black and white or blue.

Love this style it's so classy and classic,

I read over on Louis's blog more shows have been added for July 10:

My schedule for July 10 has gotten more filled in!!!!!!! Here is is:

2:00am, a one hour show lots of BMSM

7:00am, three items

5:00pm, a one hour show

7:00pm, Inspired style, the Composition print jacket I just sneak peaked

10:00 PM Style, the Slim Pant reorder you have all been waiting for [the Alabaster],and a NEW fabulous item

It’s a packed day!

Contributor

• Help a new Linea lady. what is BMSM? Thank you