Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

DecorDiva,

Is the Three-Strand Caramel necklace as beautiful in person as I think it must be?

How did you respond to it when it arrived and you saw it?

TIA

Also how large is the lobster claw hook? Is it larger than the standard size lobster claws? 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Jewelry Mixups!

[ Edited ]

JJM,

I received the lovely Three-Strand Necklace in the Plum, and I measured the lobster claw hook.  It measures approximately1-1/2 cm long and 1 cm wide (at its widest point).  

Is that standard-sized or not?  It is easy enough for me to manipulate, and I have my problems.

ETA:  I'm sniffing around for info on the Caramel because, online, those beads impress me the most.  I own the new TN in Caramel and the long trench coat but nothing else.  Thus, I was not "compelled" to buy the necklace in Caramel.  However, I suspect that it is the true beauty of the three.

Trusted Contributor

@makp, Did you receive the second one you ordered and do you know if people that ordered this in August won't be getting it?   I ordered the Bisque pants in Aug. also and am going through the same thing with them.   I also ordered the Medllion neckless but ordered that the beginning of Sept. and haven't received that either.  It's very upseting to hear that folks that ordered something after you have received them and your still waiting.  I justt don't get how something like that could happen.  Now I'm worried I'll never receive mine. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I learned something yesterday that is counterintuitive and against what I believe is fair play.

On Sept. 26, I ordered two of the Chain Link bracelets that are on sale (great buy!).  They were both in process but then a couple days later, one went to backorder.  I decided to see what was available, if at all, in that option that went to backorder and was surprised to find that it was still on sale.  So, I bought it again on Sept. 29 and let my original order stand at backorder (just to see if it switched back to in process).

Well, yesterday, Sept. 30, my Sept. 29 order shipped out while my Sept. 26 order was listed as in process.  I am now trying to cancel that order.

Yes, I am happy to receive this bracelet after all; however, I am left to wonder how many later orders are filled for an item before earlier orders.  Something to think about... 

Contributor

@Silver Fox1 Yes, I got my second order promptly!  If you're going to try to cancel the MIA necklace, apparently you have to edit/ cancel when in the "backorder" status.  I found that when I tried to cancel the original order while it was marked "in progress" , I kept getting an "attempting to cancel" status on the order. 

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

DecorDiva,

Is the Three-Strand Caramel necklace as beautiful in person as I think it must be?

How did you respond to it when it arrived and you saw it?

TIA

Also how large is the lobster claw hook? Is it larger than the standard size lobster claws? 

@golding76 - the lobster claw is large - 5/8ths of an inch and there is a 4" extender.  The fall pallette is my favorite.  This beads have multi tones of brown, from a light caramel to grey browns to the beads that look like faux tigereye.  The beads have swirls in them, giving them depth, and the chatoency (sp?)  gives them a glow.  The gold stations I particularly like as they are a hammered matte finish gold in organic shapes.  It's not two heavy, which I appreciate.  I think this stands alone and can be worn with a lot of colors.  With the fez medallion necklace, it will be a knockout look. 

Respected Contributor
....something very strange is going on with those 3 jewellery items - they no longer show up when you look up ‘Linea’ - same if you look up ‘Lines Jewelry’ - and if you enter the product codes for Fez, the 3 Strand Necklace and the Bracelets - it says these items are no longer available.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seka,

Maybe they want to straighten out this confusion once and for all and have halted orders until all original orders have been filled.  Perhaps a precise inventory will be accomplished.

But supposedly a new order is coming.

I am just guessing...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enough is enough.

Even if a reorder is on the way, whose to say it will go any smoother? There has been NO explanation of this chaotic and unpredictable ordering process that has gone on WAY TOO LONG and taken up way too much of our time!! All we've heard is that the color mixup was corrected. 

Horray for those of you who've received your necklaces. Hope you're enjoying them. But, too many in this thread, and I suspect others who haven't posted, are still in limbo. So, let's dispense with glossing this over and pretending everything will be just fine on the reorder. We deserve an explanation before another jewelry order is placed!