Contributor

Re: IS LOUIS DELL'OLIO COMING BACK?

Thank you very much. 

Contributor

I suppose the videos I found never seemed to have new designs. I was not able to determine that they were recent. I do not have experience on forums and blogs. I do not have Facebook. Perhaps I have a little more information from this forum to know in the future. At least I hope so. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not paniced...? I just would have been saddened if he were not....(shhh...I dare not even say the word..) I'm glad to know from people who seem to be in the know that he is always around. 

Contributor

My weekly shows in program guide only go through Sunday, August 4th, so I don't see, understand how to set a reminder for a date beyond the guide. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@AreYouSure I'm not sure he had new designs in the July shows because QVC seems to be clearing out older designs right now.  Still, I enjoyed seeing the jewelry. Probably the August shows will have new options for fall.  

Respected Contributor

There were 6 new items on the July 15th show and one on the July 16th show. Jazzmom is kind enough to always leave a list on this forum of what's new each month. You should go back and look at her post for the style numbers.

Contributor

Yes, I have noted Jazzmom's monthly listing. I think I have confused when he is on with a new line with tons of different items all on the same day or period. When I saw the boho skirt, for instance, since I didn't see much else I hadn't seen before, I just didn't understand.  I had no idea there was such an underworld of knowledge about how all this works on here. 

Esteemed Contributor

He was on last week.. for crying out loud O/P take it down a notch. He is entitled to be away from QVC.Woman Frustrated