Esteemed Contributor

The cardigan and the matching turtleneck are both posted.  Looks like all the new items are now available.

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Deal Cardigan Posted

I just ordered mine and a sign poped up on the right side that said they were going fast. I've never seen that before. I gues they must be going fast. I know we have all been waiting.

Respected Contributor

Louis just posted the following....

96CAE969-6670-497E-AB81-616CA08956D8.jpeg

……..OKAY………….here we go…………..the BIG DEAL CARDIGAN and TURTLENECK are both posted on the Linea Fashion QVC site and the Ladies are buying. Do not hesitate as some are buying multiples……..I want to make sure you get what you want. There are no more coming for the fall season….so this is your chance………..DON’T forget the coordinating TANKS in WK are avail. too….They are a great alternative to the TN, and  if you live in the south and for this coming Spring!!!!…………………enjoy………..much Love………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 that's just QVC's automated way of pushing a sale. Sometimes it is true and certainly it may be for Louis's items because they do sell out quickly. I find it an annoyance since I can't get even get away from Q's hard sell tactics by shopping online instead of listening to them on TV!

I ordered the cardigan in caramel. I love all of the colors in the collection but this particular color I really like for fall. I really like the riding jacket, too, but I have to decide if I will really get a chance to wear it very often under the current circumstances.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 @Marlyn1 

I had a good chuckle the other night when I was researching a vintage Linea garment seen on ebay. That little box popped up urging a purchase. The item was from '09, with the last review written in '11. It did provide the last price offered though, a 50% savings. That info was useful but these algorithm pop ups are a bit annoying most of the time.

I'm loving the bisque and grey colors. I pulled some vintage jackets out that may coordinate but the true test will be when I play with everything in person, especially the greys. We'll see.

Looking forward to the on air presentations. 

Respected Contributor

Has anyone looked at the Click Here measurements on the TN?  It looks small.  Hope I'm not misreading.  35" chest on the small?  So I guess then I would be a Medium.  I know I can exchange if that's wrong, but I'd rather try and get it right.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Has anyone looked at the Click Here measurements on the TN?  It looks small.  Hope I'm not misreading.  35" chest on the small?  So I guess then I would be a Medium.  I know I can exchange if that's wrong, but I'd rather try and get it right.  :-)

The TN is an every needle rib WK. Louis says to order your regular size in this fabric.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The ENR (every needle rib) has a lot of stretch - it's measured lying flat on a surface but on you it will have a huge amount of give but at the same time will keep its shape nicely.

I order my usual size in ENR, and even have sized down at times depending on the style.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm the odd (wo)man out on the ENR. Ive never sized down and have always sized UP. In the past I've exchanged my usual size for the next size up, learned my lesson. Go figure, eh. My BFF sizes up too.

I do have 2 sizes on check and will wait for the presentation before I process one or the other. I plan to wear these TN's with  (+ many other items too) the slim leg ponte and want that streamlined Audrey Hepburn look (ya right Ro, lol) without this TN being too clingly. Make sense?

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  I think it depends on where you carry your weight.  I've ordered my usual xxs in all Linea pieces with the exception of the mock neck tops from the past I ordered up to xs.  I carry my weight in my tummy and this works best for me without pulling across my stomach.  I ordered the new cardigan in xxs and the TN in xs.