Respected Contributor

Isolating Linea forum discussions

I enjoy the heads up as to shows, content, and new items to come. And the specific comments about items are good to share.

But I wonder if putting Lenea in a separate forum category actually limits Louis's sale a bit. Very few new product alerts or raves actually make the general fashion forum. But it seems other brands such as LOGO, Quacker, IM, DC do get general discussions. 

I just care that such a upscale line is not given the attention it deserves. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Isolating Linea forum discussions

For me, it delights me that Louis is not part of the "general" discussion forum.  I only purchase Linea, so input regarding other brands hold no interest for me.

I appreciate that it has it's own slot.  I can understand your point in regard to introducing others to his brand to increase sales.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those other lines have their own category listing too. Right now, I'm favoring Bob Mackie. He's different from Linea, in that I like almost everything Louis brings to QVC. With Bob, some things are gaudy and some are beautiful. I was hoping Bob's fleece jacket would be brought back, but I think it is finally gone after something like fifteen years.

Respected Contributor

@granddi wrote:

I enjoy the heads up as to shows, content, and new items to come. And the specific comments about items are good to share.

But I wonder if putting Lenea in a separate forum category actually limits Louis's sale a bit. Very few new product alerts or raves actually make the general fashion forum. But it seems other brands such as LOGO, Quacker, IM, DC do get general discussions. 

I just care that such a upscale line is not given the attention it deserves. 

It's fine the way it is---many things sell out!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@granddi I don't follow Louis, but I do see many posts about his line.  Can't imagine seeing more would change my mind.  I already can understand why he has devoted followers, but nothing I've ever seen here or in the shows I once watched occasionally led to an order.

Honored Contributor

@granddi I'm not a fan of his line so I'm glad he has a separate forum. Not a problem.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Yet you took the time to come over here to tell us that ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX Geez, get over it. I didn't say anything rude. It's allowed to comment on the forums. Did you know that? Apparently not! and yes I took the time. And YOU took the time to scold me! LOL!

Respected Contributor

This is a screen that comes up on my cel phone - under Forums - My Favourite Brands.

It summarizes the number of posts by Favourite Brand.

The Linea Forum is very active.  

B8219134-C33D-4E91-9174-4BC23D184AE4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Love my grandkids 

Yet you took the time to come over here to tell us that ...

=====

@SoX don't you love how she felt the need to scold you? Any reasonably nice person would not comment on a line they don't like. At least with negative product reviews, we can learn why someone was unhappy with an item.