Honored Contributor

Re: BIZARRE RESPONSE FROM QVC RE LINEA LINE

Very strange indeed.  Maybe one of the at-home customer service workers got into the juice.

Honored Contributor

Since more than one person has received this it sounds like a standard email to be sent to everyone who complains. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Louis shared his impending separation from QVC before the information trickled down within QVC.

Contributor

Here's the response I received, What I wrote is at the bottom. They are blaming him:

Hello,..  Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we appreciate hearing from you.  We are very sorry for your disappointment. QVC always want our customers to have an exceptional experience. Last year, Louis Dell ‘Olio announced his retirement from his on-air role for Linea by Louis Dell’Olio. Although The Linea by Louis Dell’Olio Collection will no longer be featured on our broadcast, the line is still be available on QVC.com. We strive to bring our customers an ever-changing mix of entertaining programming and unique products from designers, inventors, and innovators. As part of this, we regularly look at our programming and product assortment to assure the QVC experience is fresh and engaging. You may shop QVC fashion anytime at QVC.com or through our apps.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and thank you for shopping with QVC.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

Patti     

QVC Customer Care

Comments: Discontinuing Linea By Louis Del'Olio is a huge mistake! His elegant, beautifully constructed designs are the only reason I shop QVC. I've been his customer for 20 years. The only time I buy other items from QVC is when I happen to see them on my daily views of his items and his Forum. This will end my shopping on QVC. Surely you will see that this is a terrible error in judgement. Please reconsider. I am not alone in this opinion. Thank you for your consideration. ​

Super Contributor

The least QVC could do, would be to have customer service representatives be fluent in English.  I am wondering if this email even came from USA or is this a task shipped to another country with cheaper employees. Another reason to shop elsewhere.  There are plenty of US citizens that would do a better at customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

I wrote to QVC too about dropping the Linea line. I got a response that thanked me for my input & that my note would be passed on to the appropriate individual. Which is code for it's being tossed in the trash!!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frequent Contributor

@@Dep glass Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if she is American.

Honored Contributor

These responses sound like they were written by someone whose first language is not English.

At least you all are GETTING responses. I wrote too and haven't received one.

Regular Contributor

@teachergal really?  Have you not noticed that the immigrants who are here work so much harder than some citizens? I think that your comment veered off topic and into the politically biased zone. I bet that QVC has given its reps (regardless of nationallity or location) a standard script to read for certain calls.