Honored Contributor

Special Promotion on Certain Linea Jewelry Pieces (2/22 - 2/28)

[Louis wrote the following on his blog:]

Hi Everyone……I have been told that there will be a special promotion starting on February 22nd through February 28th on a limited group of jewelry……J478587, the TREVI NECKLACE……J478586, the TREVI EARRING………..J478584, the AMALFI NECKLACE…………J478581, the ROMA NECKLACE……….J485285, the TRIPLE STRAND GYPSY COIN NECKLACE……J490637, the FEZ NECKLACE…….J490642, the TRIPLE STRAND BEAD NECKLACE and…. and J490639, the set of the THREE BEAD BRACELETS will all be reduced by 25%!!!!….The  coin necklaces and the coin earring are some of my absolute favorite pieces I have EVER done…….If you aren’t aware of these pieces the actual coins were reproduced from actual ancient Roman coins. They have different designs on the two sides as the actual coins had….so there isn’t a front or back when you are wearing one of the necklaces. I think they are go to pieces and will elevate any outfit you put on….for any season…….The Triple Strand Gypsy necklace is very special in many ways….The different colors of the coins is also authentic, and the mix of color metals makes it very easy to coordinate. This is a gorgeous piece and looks like a piece from antiquity………..The Fez, Triple Strand and set of 3 bracelets in the Plum, Caramel and the newly added Black have beautiful beads and metal work that makes these pieces outstanding, and will work and enhance so much of what you own……..This is a terrific offering that shouldn’t be passed up…..The quantities are definitely getting limited, and as you know when all of this jewelry is gone it won’t be replaced….so there is nothing new coming. Now is the time to get what you like so there are no regrets later……….enjoy………much Love………Louis

Super Contributor

Re: Special Promotion on Certain Linea Jewelry Pieces (2/22 - 2/28)

I thought I had bought everything I wanted, but I realized that I needed more colors in the Trevi as I adore the blue one I have. Got the black with the matching earrings, and finally added the Roma. I think I need to have the green too.

I do think that these coin pieces are so unique and I'm not going to find this quality for the price anymore.  This is it for the inventory so get more colors and don't forget to stash some for presents!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This collection, for my tastes and desires, is second only to the Palm Frond collection.  Yes, some individual necklaces might challenge my hierarchy, but as far as collections go, the coin one falls under only the Palm Frond for me.

As I wrote on Louis's blog, coin jewelry is a classic, one that fashionistas have traditionally gravitated to.

ETA:  The quality of the necklaces is impressive!  They were better than I anticipated, and I always expected excellent quality with my Linea jewelry purchases.  The necklaces exceeded my desires.

Frequent Contributor

The coin jewelry collection is my favorite of all the Linea jewelry and the pictures on QVC do not show how beautiful they are no one should pass these beauties up.