Honored Contributor

A 'Small' Available at This Moment in Cropped Cardi (A343031)

Black only.

I know the smaller sizes have pretty much vanished in this cardi.  

Hope someone snags this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A 'Small' Available at This Moment in Cropped Cardi (A343031)

@golding76

Thanks so much Goldie! I usually get an xs but will try this and hope it'll work out just fine. Some reviewers picked up two sizes and said both were ok. We'll see. ♡♡♡

If we're lucky Louis will bring this style back next year. Seems like everyone has been very pleased and wanted more after their initial purchase only to find size and colors were no longer available.

Honored Contributor

rochelle,

I'm so glad you nabbed this.  My hope is that it fits you well.  Like you, I have read that one size difference hasn't made all that much difference.

If a WK deserves to return in other colors (plus the always popular Black), this one qualifies.

I wore the Port to church today, along with the matching skirt and mock turtleneck, and I felt very comfortable and polished.  Wearing it for several hours, I became very congnizant of how much I adore the weave and weight of this cardi.   Do you think the word "cropped" should be dropped in referring to it, as I do?  Cropped has nothing to do with this cardi.

Wear your cardi in good health! 

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76

I've no doubt how smart and polished you looked today. Did you wear any Linea jewelry? I love my newer Byzantine Novelty Necklace set that Louis talks about again today. A perfect grab and go piece that looks good with everything. Don't you agree?

I can't speak to the "cropped" aspect yet but will say the cropped to me is usually a waist length or shorter in my mind. I guess compared to all of the longer tunic lengths this is much shorter...but what to call it otherwise, hmmm?

I did purchase the mock necks in this suite, plus the Port skirt. I love these so much and I did size up for extra ease especially with trousers. Not keen on an obvious outline looking too huggy or visible. It worked out perfectly without a too big of a fit. Here's hoping the cardi will follow suit.

I know historically black makes an appearance in encore items but I'd sure like to see the Port and dark Gray return. But the new season always brings new colors. Stalking for moi.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

rochelle,

I was in a rush and grabbed the one necklace that was not by Linea that I took to Nevada with me and was not yet returned to its box.   

Bought from QVC, it has a labradorite stone surrounded by "gold."

Thank you for the sweet compliment.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I have the cropped cardigan in both a medium and large and can't tell the difference. Glad you nabbed one!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO

That's great, hearing the two sizes fit you so well. I really appreciate you sharing this with me! ♡♡♡

I'll continue to stalk. You never know what will pop up. I previously commented on forgoing DFG in lieu of filling in some Port gaps. Well the Ports have been scarce to date but I've been successful with the DFG and pieces have shipped or are in process as I write. What a gorgeous color! I see now why it's been so very popular this year. Did you "go green" this season?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

No, I didn't go green this season, although I think the DFG is a gorgeous, rich color. Choices, choices! lol I bought the caramel and dabbled in port. I wasn't quick enough tho, to get the port tunic/cropped cardigan Smiley Wink Did get the HCG, black & navy by stalking. Love those pieces.

Respected Contributor

I stalked that cropped cardigan in the gray.  Finally a small showed up.  I could not purchase it fast enough.  I also purchased the tunic.  The cardigan and tunic look great with my steel gray slim leg pants from last year.