Respected Contributor

Re: New jersey dress, pockets, long sleeve!

@Pearlee   So sorry yours did not work but be assured there will be more in the pipeline.  Getting ready for family trip to Scotland and thinking about taking dress with me as it gets cold there.  Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

REALLY kicking myself I didn't order this dress, I was saving my money for the TSV which I ended up not ordering, as the white lining on the teal just made me grit my teeth a little.  Should have just gone for the dress, if I need a cardigan for fall/winter I have about any color of Aran knit merino wool long sweater I could need.  I watched the presentation online and the host kept emphasizing "only order of the year", so who knows if we'll ever see it again?   I hate stalking an item for broken stock or "as is" availability, why oh why didn't I just order that teal dress?!?  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

SUCCESS!!  I have been checking, and lo and behold, late Saturday evening, and my size in Celestial Teal is in stock, so I ordered.  It was even on ez-pay!  Whew, now I can quit stalking A307279!   I don't know if I am more patient or more stubborn, but whichever, it paid off.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @CamilleP i noticed that some have become available.  Good for you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Biftu!  I hope others who were hoping to get one, or even a second, if they got one in the first offering, are able to get one now.  If this dress comes back in the winter or next fall, I'll probably pick up a second color, as long as I look good in the first one, of course.  I'm no supermodel, so what I love about Lori's fashion is that I can look pretty in it without ten pounds of spandex wrappings.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I just got credited my refund for my black size medium that I returned.  So those wanting the black medium should keep an eye on As Is (unless Q is going to send mine out to someone on waitlist).   Mine is in pristine, like new condition.   I tried it on twice just after showering, and never stepped out of my bedroom in it. 

Respected Contributor

My dress came today, and it looks more dark chambray than teal to me, but wow is the fabric gorgeous!  Come on Autumn, I am sooo tired of 90+ degree days and I want to be able to wear this dress!