Honored Contributor

@dulwich   When I posted the slub sweater, I was thinking that the antique white would go with everything, including your floral jumpsuit (although not matching your jumpsuit, just with antique white being a neutral and it's a pretty white).

If you are interested in that sweater, there is something similar on clearance (i.e. white opal):

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Slub-Sweater-Knit-Cardigan-with-Seam-Details.product.A307...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thanks for heads up on clearance - I think this could be a good buy also like the vibrant olive color! but do not have anything in that tone (olive) to put against flowered jumpsuit to see if it could work  also thinking this cardigan could work with the second jumpsuit I am awaiting in the cole color - assuming it fits!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Hi! Interested in the slub sweater noticed chest measurements are running large. Should I size down from medium to small? Then the second cardigan clearanced of the two posted difference between the fabrics. Thanks, So much!

Honored Contributor

Re: New for June

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee 

Hi! Interested in the slub sweater noticed chest measurements are running large. Should I size down from medium to small? Then the second cardigan clearanced of the two posted difference between the fabrics. Thanks, So much!

@Sweet_Serenity   @dulwich 

Hi Sweet Serenity.  I wasn't much interested in a new cardi so I didn't really take a look at that item very well til you asked your question about sizing.  OY!  Dolman sleeves.  Not only are those not very flattering, but sizing is really tough with that (it does look large on the model).  I looked at the Click chest measurements and all I can say is OY.  If I were interested in that cardi (which I'm not) I'd definitely wait for a presentation to see the models in it, who usually wear their regular sizes - to see how big it looks on them, and even to hear whether anyone recommends sizing down in it.  

Did you have a question about the fabric difference?  I didn't read anything about the fabrics; I just pointed out another option to Dulwich who has been looking for a cardi to wear with one of her jumpsuits.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Right! Dolman sleeves need seeing on the models. For now considering the clearance cardigan in white and grey. Really need something new. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee 

Right! Dolman sleeves need seeing on the models. For now considering the clearance cardigan in white and grey. Really need something new. 

@Sweet_Serenity   I like that clearance cardi which I've almost bought a couple of times As Is.  Then it went on clearance and that price is just a few bucks more than As Is so it's better to get a new one.  Although, I see my size med. is now sold out in the white, which is the one I had in my cart a few times As Is.  Now if I want it, I'd have to get one As Is.

My hesitation has always been the one button closure.  Not loving that.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Yes, Don't care for the closure. You have been very kind to help me. I'm off to see if anything online Logo cardigans catch my attention. Need, couple. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Found the one! A347484: silver, black, and the purple. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee 

Found the one! A347484: silver, black, and the purple. 

@Sweet_Serenity  I've seen that presented several times and have always liked it.  Great choice.

Now...I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for a free S&H day this month during Q's anniversary.  They are usually on a Sunday, so if you can wait a day...see if there is one tomorrow!  

I thought there'd be one on the actual Q annivesary date but there wasn't.  Still hoping for it though.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

I'm afraid might loose one of the colors. So perfect! Like my Logo hoodie wear it with so many items. Even to the pool. Fabric is everything, and design also.