Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  out all day did not see the show but like you cannot decide between green or blue will check out the video now and also draped front cardigan.  Did you order yet?

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  out all day did not see the show but like you cannot decide between green or blue will check out the video now and also draped front cardigan.  Did you order yet?

@dulwich   I ordered both colors, only because I was afraid the price would go up to $71 again and yep, sure enough it did.  If I like both I'll keep both (because I liked both on air and it's cute and different). Item price yesterday was $64.90, quite a difference.

Funny, it wasn't labeled an ODO but I suspected it was because, as I say, when I posted it as a new item the price showed only $71.  Let me know if you order it or the cardi whose videos you are going to check out.  Smiley Happy

@Biftu   So much for "no more rayon span!"  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Mixed print button front blouse:  (loving this but per the measurements - if they are right - would need to go down a size!)

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Print-Button-Front-Blouse.product.A350590.html?sc=N...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee , I'm liking the distressed terry pant ( A35201) in the iron color.. I have them in my cart and may just go ahead and order. It's been awhile since I have ordered anything.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

@Pearlee , I'm liking the distressed terry pant ( A35201) in the iron color.. I have them in my cart and may just go ahead and order. It's been awhile since I have ordered anything.

@violet runner   I hope you like them. I like them in that color - they look very comfy and would be useful.  I usually do, though, like to wait for a presentation of them (although then you risk a sellout in your size/color if you miss the presentation).   If you do get them, pls. let us know how you like them.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thanks for posting liking both of these new items especially loving the crepe woven top looking at click ons medium would work - just musing!!!