Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Did you see new cotton modal  2 tier dress A378828 cotton modal  - good price - there is a small video showing it but in black so you cannot really see much detail.  Hopefully proper video showing all colours, etc.,  willl come soon.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich I posted about it being a new item and said the photo wasn't up yet which it wasn't. I rarely wear dresses ( just do love my long-ago TSV dress we both have).
Respected Contributor

Just seen new Logo A378843 Henley Jumpsuit - @Pearlee you know I am in trouble now!  Liking the indigo blue but cannot get an enlargement of photo to see pattern.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Thanks for the hesds up on this. I missed out on last year's which I think you got in the pretty teal print? That sold out and never did come back in my size. I'm kind of liking the nutmeg in this one, even though that color washes me out.

Not liking the tiered midi dress for me. I don't need any more poofing out where those tiers would hit me. It might be suitable for my dress-loving friend Lil Biftu because she is tiny.😁

@Biftu
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes I am  actually wearing the teal one today.  It is hot here and this works well for me walking dog!

I, like you, do like the nutmeg but washes me out as well.  Think I am going to order blue indigo as I love this teal one.

Had already decided to wait and see tiered dress as with my pear shape have to be watchful of tiers!  It looks like a nice dress though hope we get a presentation.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Would you mind telling me what size you are getting? I'm vaguely remembering from last year your saying it ran roomy and the medium was plenty big enough? Of course this may not run the same way....
Too funny that you are wearing the teal one today! 👍

Good sense tells me the indigo would look better on me than the nutmeg although I have a couple of pretty scarves to go with the nutmeg that would put color into my face.
Respected Contributor

Re: New Items Up!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Yes the medium teal is just fine, armholes good, waist right getting looser around hips down to the the wide legs but they hang nicely do not stick out - material that is not my legs!  You know what I mean.  

This one is poly/span and I think the new one is cotton/modal.  The large would be too big for me definitely though in regular Logo I do wear large.

I like the blue and nutmeg but remember if you wear it as a ‘sundress’ would you wear a scarf too?  Scarf good for air conditioning though and, as you say, gives good colour to face so would work a nice flowy light one liking that idea! 

It is mid 80’s here and I am wearing teal just as it is - as my grandson would say -  naked  - with arms out.  If we ever go out again though would wear light cardigan.

Honored Contributor
Thanks @dulwich, all helpful info. And you make a good point about a scarf in the heat. I'll get the blue. I hope sizing is as you described yours, esp since the fabrics are quite different.

It's cold here today in the 40s and still gets down to freezing temp overnight although supposed to be 70 on Sunday. It has been very cold all week though.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@dulwich. Thanks for the hesds up on this. I missed out on last year's which I think you got in the pretty teal print? That sold out and never did come back in my size. I'm kind of liking the nutmeg in this one, even though that color washes me out.

Not liking the tiered midi dress for me. I don't need any more poofing out where those tiers would hit me. It might be suitable for my dress-loving friend Lil Biftu because she is tiny.😁

@Biftu

@Pearlee  Passing on the dress, not crazy about the tiers.

Honored Contributor
@Biftu. Once again we think alike!

What about the jumpsuit Dulwich and I have discussed? You didn't get last year's did you?