Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  You brought to my mind my ‘first’ pair of nylons complete with black seam up the back!  My big sister gave them to me and demonstrated the wonders of her suspenders belt - which she loaned me.

Off I go to  cinema, nylons/suspender belt on feeling ‘groovy’.  Come out of cinema taking the five big steps down to pavement suspender belt hits my knees, needless to say my seams were not straight as I shuffled down the steps - not so groovy now lol!

Honored Contributor
@dulwich 😄Great story! I assume you were very happy when pantyhose came on the market!
Honored Contributor
@dulwich the new shrug you were interested in is now $33.23 but only til the end of the day. It's in the show now.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you only watched first few mins but did record it will check it out.  Again thanks.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Did you get a sale dolman sleeve shrug? Muchto my own surprise I ordered blackerry because I have LOGO sleeveless blackberry maxi dress from several years ago and a couple of blackberry print tanks that I could use it for to cover my arms. But blackberry can look too gray in the Fr terry material so I'll have to see when it comes. I would never have ordered this at full price.

@Biftu I think you have that same maxi dress I have. Did you order a sale shrug yesterday (any color?). I wish they'd stop calling that funky green color Citrine which isnt. I think they misspelled Citron.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@dulwich. Did you get a sale dolman sleeve shrug? Muchto my own surprise I ordered blackerry because I have LOGO sleeveless blackberry maxi dress from several years ago and a couple of blackberry print tanks that I could use it for to cover my arms. But blackberry can look too gray in the Fr terry material so I'll have to see when it comes. I would never have ordered this at full price.

@BiftuI think you have that same maxi dress I have. Did you order a sale shrug yesterday (any color?). I wish they'd stop calling that funky green color Citrine which isnt. I think they misspelled Citron.

@Pearlee  I do have this maxi dress and have been giving thought to ordering the shrug. Please let me know when you get yours if it is the "true" blackberry color.  I do like the citrine/citron 😉.  I think that color would also look nice with blackberry pieces.

Honored Contributor
@ Biftu yes! I do think that color would look good with the blacberry dress too. And you could also use it to do road work or conduct traffic! 😄 Honestly, I do like that color but couldn't get over it looking like safety vest color!🤣
Honored Contributor
More new items are up including a new printed top (@Biftu it reminds me of an abstract camo print linen sweater we have), a modal tiered midi dress (no photo up yet) and shorts.
Respected Contributor

Re: New Items Up!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  No have not had time to really watch that recording yet! bit hectic here.  Please let us know how you like the shrug.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich Amy said that sale price was only good til end of day so don't bother to watch!