Honored Contributor
@dulwich. @Biftu. I'd call the new jumpsuit a romper if I'd been naming it. I thought that last year too.

Dulwich If I ever come visit you in California, check your closet after I leave to see if your teal one is missing!😄 And you know if I'd ever come visit we'd stay up all night talking about H and M. 🤴👸
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Biftu. Once again we think alike!

What about the jumpsuit Dulwich and I have discussed? You didn't get last year's did you?

@Pearlee  I did get last year's jumpsuit on As Is but returned it.  It was too big on me especially in the crotch so I'm passing on this one as it will probably be the same fit.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@dulwich. @Biftu. I'd call the new jumpsuit a romper if I'd been naming it. I thought that last year too.

Dulwich If I ever come visit you in California, check your closet after I leave to see if your teal one is missing!😄 And you know if I'd ever come visit we'd stay up all night talking about H and M. 🤴👸

@Pearlee  Good description, it is more like a romper.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I just checked click ons for teal jumpsuit A353102 and compared them with this new one, size medium.

Some differences appear in lo hip measurement teal 62.5 new one e.g. 50.5 waist teal 39.5 new one 43 etc., probably due to materials used poly/span vs. cotton/modal.  It would seem the new one is bit ‘sleeker’ but again difference in flow of materials.

Check them out give you better idea before ordering.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  F.y.i. You may have seen it already but small video up showing the nutmeg jumpsuit.  

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Thanks for your teal item # and also for the comparison measurements -I will look over the two carefully before ordering. Do you still think you'll get Medium? We often coincide in whether to get mediums or larges.

I had looked at the video and had a little concern about tushy fit when the model turned around.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Exactly I thought the same when model turned around rushed into bedroom with tape measure to measure all my extremities ! I don’t want the look model had on my rear end!

We must remember too Q always seem to me to put their models in too small clothing - have not ordered - tomorrow going to have a comparison with medium and large.  To be continued.......

Super Contributor

Re: New Items Up!

[ Edited ]

Just saw  new cotton modal tank - A378834 - on Instagram. Yes, that hem is beautiful, but I'm gonna need some other colors. I'm maxed out on black and white (even if Lori calls it "marshmallow"), and that blush shade is beautiful, but...sigh. Oh well. Maybe Lori will do more.

Honored Contributor
A347922
@Mirren Try the above. It is long and I'm pretty sure there is a petite version too. If interested in petite just search same item title and petite should also come up.
Honored Contributor
A378853 --- One Day Only price

New and dramatic-hemline hoodie