Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@AZ girl, did you size up  on the hoodie.?I am thinking of going on waitlist for the black. Some reviews say the arms are tight .  And some say the bottom is loose compared to the top. Normally I'd go with a  size small in this , but not available even on waitlist in the black.  I have it in my cart now thinking about it. 

@Peg, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner.  I hope you got the LTS!  I am an instructional coach for teachers and went back on contract today after a little summer break, so I was working all day.  This hoodie runs a tad small in my opinion.  My larger of my two LOGO sizes (medium) works perfect without much room to spare.  If you are between sizes or like a little roomier fit, size up.  Did you get the medium in black?

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

@AZ girl  I'm a hoodie lover too which we've discussed before. I was telling myself I don't need another hoodie, but if you own this one in 3 colors that's high praise ....guess I better buy one!!  Perhaps I'll get the black!

dont know if you'd be interested in a spanx active hoodie,but there are 3 in sale at their site marked down from $125 to $39 with free shipping!  I ordered several days ago so not sure what's left but may be worth a look with free shipping.   Also some cute  ones under the we made too much section of lululemon(some of my favs). Like is said I have a weakness for a good hoodie!

@Thanks@equss! I just checked their website and looks as though there are none available in my size (I'd need a large according to their size chart).  Darn!    Haven't checked lululemon yet, but will take a peek there as well!  Thanks for the tips! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Not an LTS but there's a LOGO Top Find twinset today that has gotten good reviews.  I think the "deal" of it to be a top find is the EZ pays:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-and-Solid-Tank-Twin-Set.product.A276783.h...

@The easy pay must be "the deal", @Pearlee.  It's a cute set, but a pass for me.  Although I do love the name of one of the colors----"pinot noir"!  Makes me want a glass right now!  haha