Esteemed Contributor

A274081 - Vest with lace shoulder and trim detail

A274119 - Lounge French Terry hoodie with ribbed cuffs

A274082 - Slub. Knit cardigan with chiffon trim

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Biftu - I'm going to try again for the Hoodie.  The last time I ordered it - "as is" - I got a Woman In Control pair of leggings in the LOGO wrapper.  Better luck this time, maybe Smiley Happy

Contributor

I don't have a huge amount of LOGO (about 50 pieces), but this hoodie is one of the best.  I have one in the blue and one in the chrome.  Both are well made and better quality than some of the LOGO items I have purchased from QVC.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

A274081 - Vest with lace shoulder and trim detail

A274119 - Lounge French Terry hoodie with ribbed cuffs

A274082 - Slub. Knit cardigan with chiffon trim

@I already own all three colors in the hoodie, @Biftu. haha  How about you?  I like it a lot!  A little shorter in length than the usual LOGO hoodie, but that's okay with me and I'm sure great for you since you are petite! Smiley Happy  The other two LTS offerings are an easy pass for me today.  Thanks for posting!

Valued Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@Thanks @Biftu - I'm going to try again for the Hoodie.  The last time I ordered it - "as is" - I got a Woman In Control pair of leggings in the LOGO wrapper.  Better luck this time, maybe Smiley Happy

@That's a big QVC "oops!", @LuvMy Lab!  I hope you get the hoodie this time!  I own all three colors in it and love it!

Valued Contributor

@April-Rose wrote:

I don't have a huge amount of LOGO (about 50 pieces), but this hoodie is one of the best.  I have one in the blue and one in the chrome.  Both are well made and better quality than some of the LOGO items I have purchased from QVC.

@I have all three colors in the hoodie, @April-Rose and I agree with you that they are very well made and good quality.  I really love mine! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 7/21

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  I'm a hoodie lover too which we've discussed before. I was telling myself I don't need another hoodie, but if you own this one in 3 colors that's high praise ....guess I better buy one!!  Perhaps I'll get the black!

dont know if you'd be interested in a spanx active hoodie,but there are 3 in sale at their site marked down from $125 to $39 with free shipping!  I ordered several days ago so not sure what's left but may be worth a look with free shipping.   Also some cute  ones under the we made too much section of lululemon(some of my favs). Like is said I have a weakness for a good hoodie!

Honored Contributor

I think the hoodie is cute but based on the click measurements it's much shorter than a hoodie I'd wear (I'm hip-y).   I'm glad those of you who own it love it but it's a no-go for me.  I have plenty of hoodies that are a length that's more comfortable for me.   

Honored Contributor

Not an LTS but there's a LOGO Top Find twinset today that has gotten good reviews.  I think the "deal" of it to be a top find is the EZ pays:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-and-Solid-Tank-Twin-Set.product.A276783.h...

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl, did you size up  on the hoodie.?I am thinking of going on waitlist for the black. Some reviews say the arms are tight .  And some say the bottom is loose compared to the top. Normally I'd go with a  size small in this , but not available even on waitlist in the black.  I have it in my cart now thinking about it.