Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Thanks. I had already ordered it in willow when I posted before but I'm considering canceling.  Hmmmmm still undecided but I appreciate your thoughts, esp. that you ordered your regular size which I did too.  I thought the sleeves & shoulders wouldn't work in a size small for me.

@Pearlee - I hope it works for you if you decide to go ahead with your order. I think you made the right decision on sizing.  It is a nice top and weight for the spring and summer, just not right for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I canceled.  I kinda want the new short sleeved overlay top once I see it probably in tonight's show and it's $$$$$$ so I thought I'd put the money towards that.

I don't like having to keep sending things back and lose money on returns.

@Pearlee - That may be the best decision since putting that $30 towards something you love makes more sence.  While this is a pretty top, sizing is iffy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@April-Rose wrote:

Once more I want to say thank you for posting LTS info.  I can only purchase due to the deals you are kind enough to post.  It sounds cheap, but $70.00 tops are out of my budget at the time.

As a fellow shorty, is it a no-no to cut off the sheer fabric at the bottom?

@April-Rose - I think you could remove the sheer fabric and that would certainly help with the length.  Nothing is a no-no.  Make it your own and do what works best for you if you like this top.

I was actually thinking I'd like the top better if the chiffon wasn't there- for me, it's just too much going on for a  top! I'm a 'less is more' kinda girl. Woman Happy