Honored Contributor

Regular show time  2:00-3:00 pm.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY Apr. 22

New items noticed a couple of weeks ago that I haven't yet seen presented (may have just missed them?) 

A288267  scalloped lace camisole

The tank with little hearts printed on it that Trudey was going to order but didn't.

Maybe these will be in Saturday's show?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New and ODO  Mixed print top w/ asymmetric hem (cotton/modal)

A288868

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Print-Knit-Tank-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A288868....

I like the lemongrass!

Note the length - it's really long!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

New items noticed a couple of weeks ago that I haven't yet seen presented (may have just missed them?) 

A288267  scalloped lace camisole

The tank with little hearts printed on it that Trudey was going to order but didn't.

Maybe these will be in Saturday's show?

I ordered this in French mauve for DD - she loves it! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee The lemongrass was my favorite of the bunch too, but I didn't notice the length thanks  for pointing that out!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee is this another LHOTP print? I almost like  it but not enough to order. I too like the lemongrass .   Still taking a short hiatus on ordering anything. I have 1 ruched capri  (Lori's)that was on waitlist ( blue color) that is now in process and I'll be caught up  with my comings and goings and easy pays gone!!   Feels  good. AND i purged some things in my closet this week that i haven't worn for a very long time.

Will try to be around for the show today and hear what you ladies have to say.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee I hope they show the lace camisole today. I am so tempted but being a little short waisted I wish the straps were adjustable.  Guess that would be an easy alteration but still would need to wear something over it due to bra straps. With all those concerns I still love it!!  Enjoy today's show!

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee is this another LHOTP print? I almost like  it but not enough to order. I too like the lemongrass .   Still taking a short hiatus on ordering anything. I have 1 ruched capri  (Lori's)that was on waitlist ( blue color) that is now in process and I'll be caught up  with my comings and goings and easy pays gone!!   Feels  good. AND i purged some things in my closet this week that i haven't worn for a very long time.

Will try to be around for the show today and hear what you ladies have to say.

@violet runner  It didn't strike me as being LHOTP from the photo although it may in person.  Maybe it's the split color design that helped.  It actually makes me think more of the top, which I also have, that this poster looks so cute in.  But I'll need to wait and see it.  Also the style may help it be not LHOTP - not sure yet.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/How-Do-I-Post-LOGOFIED/m-p/3706344#U3706344

Also, I'm glad you are liking your new system for waiting on purchases. If I were doing that - which I'm not - I could see the "wait til all my ordered purchases arrive" part of it but not the refund part.   I know the refund will come, later if not sooner, as it's due me so that wouldn't inhibit me from purchasing something else before the return was actually processed.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I agree the two toned part of that top doens't make it seem so LHOTP as the other one I returned. I think part of my haitus is just stepping back and trying not to get caught up in the hype of the shows which I can do at times. I dont' think things are selling out like they used, but certainly still tremendously very popular. Also I am doing a half marathon in May in WI and it was buying new shoes, socks, entry fee etc. Wasn't cheap plus the trip. My husband's family lives there so we'll spend a few days.  Overall it's been a good experiment for me and something else I am going to try is NO easy pays. I  would imagine I would order less  if I challenged myself to buy what I can afford at the time .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A288891  The lace overlay piece - per the Click measurements it's running very large!  I'd been hesitant to size down though sine clicks have been wrong before. Hmmmm. Any thoughts anyone?  It doesn't look big on the model in the photos....