Honored Contributor

A375428 Printed Cotton Modal Tie Dye Top

So I ordered this in the emerald green on TSV day. Had a hard time deciding between green and sea spray. When I opened up the pkg and saw how pretty it is, my first thought was "I want the sea spray too!"

It is very pretty. The emerald green is just that.
I don't own much in that color so it was a good choice. The yellow in it is not as dark as on TV or my screen, a little darker than Lori's light banana yellow. I really liked it...til I tried it on. It just didn't look good on me and part of that is my weight gain, the quite short sleeves weren't flattering but nor was the cut of it somehow. The medium was the right size but my bust has increased in size and it pulled a bit there and in the shoulder area. The large would be too big.

I don't want to discourage anyone from ordering it because of how it fit me. Although, I dont think the material was that soft. I'm returning it.
Honored Contributor

Re: A375428 Printed Cotton Modal Tie Dye Top

@Pearlee Thanks Pearly.  I knew, for me, the shape of this top would not be the most flattering.  I'm sure this won't slow down either of us from finding lots of other Logo treasures!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee always good to read your thorough reviews.  Personally I like don't like the length of the sleeve.

Honored Contributor

I almost bought that but changed my mind.  I ordered item A375426 (wanted the green but it was not available so I got graphite).  I found it to be quite thin and stiff.  Probably would keep it except the inside stitching around the neckline was scratchy and the armhole seam was stitched so tight I thought it was going to rip when I tried it on.  I'm sending mine back also.

Image result for A375426

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I ordered the amethyst in this top in my regular size large and I love it.  Mine fits perfectly and I went back to get the sea spray but none in my size.  Mine is very soft and perfect length for me.  I may check out your emerald green!

Sorry yours did not work but lots more to come.  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. I'm very happy you like yours. I do think the green is pretty and would look good on anyone. There are many greens I can't wear (my pale skin picks up the green and I look nauseous LOL) but this green is very flattering. The top seems good for someone who lives in Calif.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Your comment re colour green/pale skin reminded me of when I worked at Stanford and wore ‘business attire’ I had, what I thought, was a beautiful, green silk looking suit - really comfortable to wear. 

The few times I went into work wearing this my Boss would look at me and say you don’t look  well, are you sick, you had better go home!  I did like that suit but it dudn’t Like me.  Lol.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Aaaah then you know firsthand exactly what I meant. I don't think you'd have that issue with the LOGO top! 😁

The worst greens on me are the olive ones. Jewel tone greens are actually flattering and brighten my skin up.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I have tended to stay away from green but thinking back my suit was more toward the olive tones - have never really tried the jewel tones - food for thought!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  If you're still interested in tie-dye in LOGO, I just ordered #A377458 in Island Blue. It's a new cotton/modal tie-dye cardigan. I had purchased Marla Wynne's solid pear green pants (#646-478) when it was on sale and am hoping they'll be a good match. But, I do like the natural color in the LOGO cardigan, too. Hmmn.