Honored Contributor
Tonight’s Prime Time Specials A347705 - pinstripe denim. Originally $88. Tonight only $22.62.

I figured for the price- worth a try.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: First LOGO Pants Purchase

@ALRATIBA  These are great jeans! I have both colors (very different in person)and absolutely love them. Very attractive with a slim and flattering fit. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I've had very good luck with LOGO Jeans.

Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised by Logo jeans.  The ones I got are twill with rayon and cotton and absolutely no pet hair sticks to them.  I bought all 4 colors.  They, too, were on clearance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Tonight’s Prime Time Specials A347705 - pinstripe denim. Originally $88. Tonight only $22.62.

Oooh, lucky you! Great deal. Wish I had seen it...they're still a good price, so who knows. Look forward to learning what you think when you've received them.

Honored Contributor

The pants arrived today ... they fit perfectly! 

They were foleded "properly" in the package - seam/seam with a front crease.  

------------------------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • @ALRATIBA  Glad to see you received your jeans and  they're a perfect fit! Which did you order, the dark with the really defined pinstripe or the other pair with the very subtle stripes?
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

The dark wash - my preference is always the dark indigo.   

If I had know that the fit would be so good, I would have bought a couple of pairs at that price!

-----------------------------

@rochelleS wrote:
  • @ALRATIBA  Glad to see you received your jeans and  they're a perfect fit! Which did you order, the dark with the really defined pinstripe or the other pair with the very subtle stripes?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA 

I originally ordered the 'light wash' and later the dark on waitlist. Just as an FYI, there's very little difference in the color of the actual jeans. It's more the color of the stripe... which is much lighter and a bit diffused, I like this look. The dark stripe is crisp and distinctive. I honestly think you'd be pleased with the light wash also. You can barely see the difference in colors in the product video.

Another thing, my dark stripe was a returned item. I could not button the waist and it was the same size as my other pair and other Logo jeans I've purchased. They measured smaller too. For some reason I smelled them and detected detergent. Ah ha, I assumed they went thru the dryer too. They were almost 3" smaller in the waist...So, be careful when you launder yours. You wouldn't want to lose that great fit. 

Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

YAY! Great price and perfect fit - fantastic!

Honored Contributor

I was so pleased with my previous LOGO pants .... thought I'd try another. 

Tonight's prme time special:  A309792

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote: