Occasional Contributor

Re: what happened to "in the kitchen"?

I turn the channel EVERYTIME David starts in on a non kitchen item.   LIke today it was a bug killer with David wearing his apron.    I am sick of Vacuum Cleaners, Bose radios,  and whatever else QVC wants to stick in interupting the theme of the show. Sometimes the interuptions last at least 1/2 hour!   Come on!

QVC you are losing viewers when you insist on ruining the show by these interuptions of non kitchen items..

Respected Contributor

Its getting harder and harder to watch ITKWD. Surely someone at management must be hearing our pleas. I know Im not buying as much and changing to HSN when vaccums, bug zappers and sheets get put on air instead of kitchen and food items.

Respected Contributor

It's more like in the freezer with David because the shows are loaded with prepared foods. I want to see tabletop items, gadgets, cookware, and kitchen linens. I used to love this show and now just check items recently on air. The frequent, long TSV presentations of matresses, vacuums, recliners, etc. have also killed off my interest. Maybe they could spice it up with a happy dance on a serta...

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more with this. It was bad enough with two non-kitchen related TSV presentations finding their way into ITKWD, but I, too, have noticed the insidious appearances of clothing, jewelry, etc. And Mark Charles used to have a lot more of his products. I want gadgets!

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scrimp wrote:

I turn the channel EVERYTIME David starts in on a non kitchen item.   LIke today it was a bug killer with David wearing his apron.    I am sick of Vacuum Cleaners, Bose radios,  and whatever else QVC wants to stick in interupting the theme of the show. Sometimes the interuptions last at least 1/2 hour!   Come on!

QVC you are losing viewers when you insist on ruining the show by these interuptions of non kitchen items..

@scrimp: I agree. I thought David's new show "Down Home With David" was created to showcase the vacuum cleaners, mattresses, bug killers, etc. Why continue showing these items on ITKWD? 

Honored Contributor

I can't wait for David's show Sun. turning off the pc and phone

don't bother me nobody. LOL

DH can watch is Yankees in peace I won't bother him this one time LOL