Regular Contributor

Re: what happened to "in the kitchen"?

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I like Mark Charles too.  I remember when his cookbook was aired for the first time and sold out. 

I thought he was very genuine and I would rather watch him and his silly antics then some of the other hosts who talk about themselves instead of telling me about the items being displayed.

He was genuinely emotional when his cookbook sold out on air.

Teared up. 

Regular Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@suziuzi wrote:

please get rid of the vacuum cleaners, the air conditioners, †he clothes and shoes stacy is wearing and STICK TO THE KITCHEN ITEMS or rename the show to "Anything we can sell"

LOL!

rename the show:

"Anything we can sell"

LOL!

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness this thread made me laugh just now as I am usually grumping about whatever products they chuck into David's show as they know he can move them and was all set to complain to myself again about the Shark vacuum until I saw the price drop . . . yep, I ordered one.  Slinking away in shame now . . . hee!

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for them to bring in the pressure washer to thoroughly clean your kitchen . Smiley Happy Come to think of it --the way I cook that may be doable .

I guess it boils down to the fact it is a shopping network and that is what they want viewers to do.

Respected Contributor

Do not watch ITKWD any more for just this reason and not a DV fan.  Used to love ITKWD but it has deteriorated. It is no longer a Kitchen show...it features cleaning products and TSV, no matter what it might be!  Just not interested so I check on items that have been presented to see the kitchen products.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  Take care of yourself and speedy recovery from knee surgery.  All the best to you!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

And yesterday something was really crazy with Mary and Mark Charles during the ITKWM show...I literally thought does anyone (like a producer) see how ridiculous they were acting ....

Maybe, I'm just over the foolishness of the shows lately.  But, really he was sitting in the "empty audience" screaming like a nut he was so excited to "come down to be on stage" for the Price is Right...and worse, Mary seems to be trying to hard to be "David"...what next Mary will have her own version of the "happy dance"!🙃🙄🤔😳😮

@homedecor1  Another show I refuse to watch for just the reasons you listed....ITKWM not only has terrible loud and wild booming music that I cannot listen to, but the out and out silliness and excessive wildness of the show became a turnoiff and no longer tune in....yes, she learned from DV how to be childish--too bad because she had some good segments but it went way off base some time ago. 

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I am waiting for them to bring in the pressure washer to thoroughly clean your kitchen . Smiley Happy Come to think of it --the way I cook that may be doable .

I guess it boils down to the fact it is a shopping network and that is what they want viewers to do.

@okaywitheasypay  Your post made my day...LOL!

Respected Contributor

I always yell "Why don't You Guys have a garage sale for a clearance " Better than dragging a dead dog around. 

Respected Contributor

What you don't want 4 BIG HOURS of the same same old ??Robot LOL