Respected Contributor

update on kitchen aid replacement blender.

I wrote on here on September 23 .that kitchen aid was replacing my kA blender. They said I would receive it in about 3 weeks. Its only been 4 days And it already came this morning.   Great service kitchen aid..

Respected Contributor

Re: update on kitchen aid replacement blender.

[ Edited ]

@Pooky1   That is just so impressive.  I have always enjoyed my Kitchen Aid purchases and this just reinforces my brand loyalty.

Hope many years of happy, carefree blending are ahead for you.

Best wishes and I so appreciate your update.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Regular Contributor

I'm glad to read this and I'll keep it in mind when I'm in the market for another kitchen appliance.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 ---very nice!! Had a similar thing happen with my Instant  Pot airfryer---was my fault--the pan dropped on the floor and broke off the handle--called CS to see if I could buy just the insert for it and no, not available --they offered % off a new one  but I said no as I bought the thing for under $50 and a few days later--there was a brand new one sitting on my front porch!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow, that was fast!

My sister's Kitchenaid mixer would not operate.  I called KA customer service and they gave me an address of here to send it back to them.

About a week later, she receive a "new" one.  They promptly replace broken appliances with a reconditioned one.

I trust this American company to honor their guarantees.

My mixer is now 40 years old.  I use it hard and it is still going strong with no problems.

I am glad you're happy @Pooky1.  Use it in good health.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Kitchen Aid....I have always wanted one but really didnt want to pay the money. Alas I found a brand new Artisan Kitchen Aid mixer in a pretty blue color new in the box at an estate auction. Oh my goodness I bid and won it for a mere 90 bucks. Hehehe I am a searcher for the good deal. It came new in box complete with all the cool attachments. It gets even better as Kitchen Aid allowed me to register it for the warranty. Now that is a good company and it has worked like a charm.