Contributor

@stewmagoo wrote:

T want a spoonrest.

They have spoon rests. Look on the Temp-tations website. It is a set of 2 - I got them in floral lace burgundy.

Valued Contributor
temp-tations® Old World Set of 2 Spoon Rests

Tara's website-16 colors to choose from!
New Contributor

I really hope that you will offer pasta bowls. (shallow bowls with wide rims.)  I am still using my Pfalzgraff pasta bowls, which don't match my Temptations dishware.  As to others complaints, I had one temptations lidit break in the oven, but for the most part they have performed well up to the limits recommended.  Yes, I too, would prefer that they were American made.

Trusted Contributor

TT has a TSV coming up next month with redesigned Old World and Floral Lace patterns.  Footed mugs come with the dinnerware set.  I saw it in The Insider.

Valued Contributor

@McKenzie wrote:
Please ask Tara to make mugs to go with her 24 piece set of floral lace dish set.

McKenzie, there is a Temp-tatons thread on the Q boards.  click on "My Favorite Brand" on the upper left of page then scroll down to Temp-tations and click on that.  I tyr to post "nw items along with a couple of other positive comments from others.  Tara has a 16 pc dinnerware set that was shown today on ITKWD and on the 19th, the TSV will be a 20 pc set of OW & FL donnerware, both with 16 oz. mugs/cups.  HTH!

New Contributor

Tara, I am new with the temptations family. I love what I have gotten. I would like to have the salt and pepper tea pot set in confetti please. I am getting the ow blue but like a few little trinkets in to confetti for a pop of color. I am still on the waitlist for the confetti ow egg plates, set of 2. 

New Contributor

This is Patigayl again. My name is Pat and I am female, how do i get the picture to changeWoman Very Happy. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Just click on it I think should lead you to the next step.

Sun. More temptations and Vitamix once again.

I just washed a small Temptations casserole dish, it's has a pink floral pattern.  I baked sweet potatoes in it recently. After I washed it today I notice it had alot of small cracks all over and had darken in parts of the dish. I have never baked above 350 degrees in this dish, do I don't understand what is happening with it. I no longer feel safe using this dish and plan to discard it. No more Temptations for me!

Occasional Contributor

I love the TempTations line and I own several pieces but Im going to stop purchasing Temptations due to poor customer service and poor wearblility ,durability of the products.I bought my first combo set in 2012 .The middle size baking dish cracked after 2 uses and QVC nor Temptations would honor a replacement. I thought it may be my error. I am extremely careful and even hand wash all my pieces . I used the large baking dish perhaps 4-6 times in the last few years. I am experiencing what others have experienced with cracking and crazing. I contacted Temptations who recommended I contact QVC who recommended I contact Temptations. Temptations refuse to honor the policy because its only warranted 3 years and Im out of warranty. My bad for donating or tossing all my old casserole and baking dishes. I had pieces that were 30 -40 years ol and withstood time. These pieces may look pretty but they dont hold up. Dont waste your money.