New Contributor
Please ask Tara to make mugs to go with her 24 piece set of floral lace dish set.
Contributor

T want a spoonrest.

Contributor

I would like a spoon rest.

Contributor

Just washed my small Temptations casserole dish and what did I see? it was all cracked and crazed inside. When that happens it is know longer food safe. Have to throw in the garbage. I will know longer purchase any Temptations. Sick and tired of the CHINA made stuff. Shame on Tara. She is getting filthy rich from selling this garbage! Going to start buying Fiesta Ware a piece at a time.

Contributor

They have a spoon rest in both floral lace and OW , go to her website Temp-tations.com.

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2015 tartlets said:

Just washed my small Temptations casserole dish and what did I see? it was all cracked and crazed inside. When that happens it is know longer food safe. Have to throw in the garbage. I will know longer purchase any Temptations. Sick and tired of the CHINA made stuff. Shame on Tara. She is getting filthy rich from selling this garbage! Going to start buying Fiesta

Honored Contributor
Tarlets: best thing I learned from the boards was Fiesta! I've been picking up several pieces of the bakeware at Macy's when they have them on sale & coupons. I just love the weight and how nice they are! As for temptations great serving & table presentation but I don't dare cook in them!!! My other everyday stuff is old Corningware (cornflower) handed down to me from my mom when she passed...can't kill this ""old"" Corningware or Pyrex!
Valued Contributor
On 3/15/2015 McKenzie said: Please ask Tara to make mugs to go with her 24 piece set of floral lace dish set.
On Temp-tations website, limited colors. Hope this helps the OP!
Respected Contributor

I too agree that the best tried and true options to buy and use are still good trusty and safe Corning ware Cornflower Blue Collections which never failed.

I have my deceased Mom's set which she purchased and used daily since the late 1940's when she first married,  and now they still look great and her collection is 67 years old and still going strong.

I have had my corningware for over 45 years and they still perform and look great. Both Amazon and Ebay offer brand new unused Made in the USA  Corning ware Corn FLower Blue Pattern pieces, so if interested take a look.

I also recommend Fiesta ware, Pyrex, and I also collected from overseas lead free collections of various safe gorgeous unleaded but beautifully painted ceramic pottery which can be used everywhere.

To date after I trashed my entire vast Temp-tations Collection due to an unpredictable TT defect product consumer accident I went back to all the above I noted, and for years have not had one single problem, unpredictable performance, or defect in anything, as well as to date the overseas ceramic pottery has not caused any concerns when used. 

Regular Contributor

I would be glad to see a Temptations spoon rest offered on Q.

I'm guessing they will be offering mugs separately.